Last But Not Least Mr. Butch Cassidy

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is one of Calamity's ex-feral kittens. Butchie Bear. Sundance wouldnt sit still for pics he was to busy playing with Ash. But they pretty much look exactly alike. Ill post Sundance pics when I get some good ones. They are usually very blurry. Hes a little speed demon. They are both very affectionate little boys just like their mom.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look at how white he still is! That never ceases to amaze me how white a feral kitten can be!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Look at how white he still is! That never ceases to amaze me how white a feral kitten can be!
I was really shocked how white they were when I first caught them too. I guess Calamity did a good job keeping them clean. Sundance had to have a bath the other day because he likes to play in the water dish get his whole body wet and then go roll in the litter box. I came home to a gray lumpy kitten instead of a white rabbit furred kitten. I wish I had already bought this new camera then! It was to funny. I wasnt sure what I was looking at at first. LOL So far Butch has kep himself clean on his own.