swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't like to buy shoes if I can't try them on 1st - I have a fairly wide foot and have difficult getting a shoe to fit right.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love ANY website, with shoes
Zappos, Frederick's (pointy-toed pumps w/4" heels), Amazon, Sexy Shoes and Steve Madden's websites make me SWOON!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i like zappos but i only buy stuff that i've tried on before.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SW, you're a bad influence!
Last week, I went to the Vermont Country Store because of you, and now I'm lusting and longing for about $200 worth of stuff I can't afford. I'm not sure I dare visit Zappo's at all...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

SW, you're a bad influence!
Last week, I went to the Vermont Country Store because of you, and now I'm lusting and longing for about $200 worth of stuff I can't afford. I'm not sure I dare visit Zappo's at all...
Ha ha, I love mail order (probably because I don't like malls)! I always go to the sale pages, though because I'm cheap, er... thrifty.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, the best thing about Zappos is that shipping is free both directions. i've ordered as many as 5 pairs, & returned 4... ordered the same style in more than one size when i wasn't sure what size would fit the best.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

well, the best thing about Zappos is that shipping is free both directions. i've ordered as many as 5 pairs, & returned 4... ordered the same style in more than one size when i wasn't sure what size would fit the best.
Wish that was the policy for sending to Canada! It's only $10 shipping no matter how many you order but it's $15 per item to return them. I hope we like the shoes because three of the four cost $15 or less. (There was also a duty charge of $19 - but still it's hard to find deals like this on an island!)

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If my feet hurt, my whole body is miserable, so I'd never buy shoes on-line. I have to try them on, walk around a bit in them and then if they fit, buy them.