TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › the Daily Thread Wednesday July 4
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

the Daily Thread Wednesday July 4 - Page 3

post #61 of 76
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Am think'n o' fraad chitluns fo dinna..maybay with sum tosted gator snowts
You is gettin good at this, young'un. Reckon you got some Tarheel blood in ya after all.
post #62 of 76
Oh what a day I've had...

I have been to work today and it has been very quiet and boring..., then driving home there are tons of traffic jams because its rush hour and not forgetting it's pouring down with rain (again).

I have just got home and had my lovely pie, chips and broccoli.. but Sophia has been really naughty after I had my dinner, she she is the porch to cool..

Apart from that it I'm OK...

Happy 4th July to you Americans!!!
post #63 of 76
Hmmm, dawgone it... ah's wonnerin' eff'n varmints on this hyar site is bein' inventive o' simply switchin' on their t'interweb thin'y an' checkin' fo' a translashun site. ah w'd nevah does this as ah's as honess as th' day is long, acco'din' t' th' code o' th' heells! ah's suprised mah wife hain't phoned fum th' pub yet
post #64 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentNate View Post
Hmmm, dawgone it... ah's wonnerin' eff'n varmints on this hyar site is bein' inventive o' simply switchin' on their t'interweb thin'y an' checkin' fo' a translashun site. ah w'd nevah does this as ah's as honess as th' day is long, acco'din' t' th' code o' th' heells! ah's suprised mah wife hain't phoned fum th' pub yet
Should be a comedian (JK) I might go down the toad to the rubber dub
post #65 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkRhinos4 View Post
Should be a comedian (JK) I might go down the toad to the rubber dub
A comedian, yes that would be a not so bad profession. Bill 'icks were always an 'ero of mine
post #66 of 76
I don't even know what day I am in, thanks to Neet
post #67 of 76
I think it is still today until tonight Bea (or at least until Neet confuzzles us again)
post #68 of 76
I really didnt see the point in that thread
post #69 of 76
Because in other countries it is already tomorrow even though it is today for the rest of us (and Neet likes messing with our poor confuzzled brains)
post #70 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
Because in other countries it is already tomorrow even though it is today for the rest of us (and Neet likes messing with our poor confuzzled brains)

he sure has done that..
post #71 of 76
He is a she
post #72 of 76
Happy 4th to everyone south of border.

Little late getting to the daily thread today, crisis at work demanded my attention way to early this morning.

Raining here today which is great, we really need it the forest fire rating is at extreme.

I am looking forward to a nice quiet movie tonight..Not sure what I will be watching but will spring by the video store after work.

have a good one.
post #73 of 76
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
I don't even know what day I am in, thanks to Neet
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
I think it is still today until tonight Bea (or at least until Neet confuzzles us again)
Now why would you ever think I'd do a thing like that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
He is a she
LOL, I guess the avatar isn't as realistic as your friend thought, LOL!
post #74 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
Because in other countries it is already tomorrow even though it is today for the rest of us (and Neet likes messing with our poor confuzzled brains)


Who's on first kinda day ..Hotter then Forty Dollars here to, who wants to celebrate...Have to save the money for the electric bill.. But oh Yeah this is America
post #75 of 76
Its sunny and 85F right now. It was overcast and foggy this morning. We ended up with a little bit over 1.25 inces of rain esterda which I though was pretty good until I heard the city only 12 miles away got twice that amount!!

Did some weeding/deadheading this morning, then shopping now on TCS. Might grill out tonite.
post #76 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
LOL, I guess the avatar isn't as realistic as your friend thought, LOL!
I guess not, in that case I will take them off yours and photoshop them onto hers!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › the Daily Thread Wednesday July 4