TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Just some of Tiggy, Trixie, Petals and Bailey from today.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Just some of Tiggy, Trixie, Petals and Bailey from today.

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
My 4 have amused me so much since I've had them ,but never so much since I've been layed off..........here's some of thier latest.........

Bailey Boo Boo taking a nap.........awwwwwwww



I had to laugh when I took/saw this.....do you know what it is?



It's my boys butts.......they're sleeping butt to butt! Bailey has always wanted to cuddle with Tiggy, but Tiggy was above all that......till today



Tiggy just chillin........



My beautiful girl Trixie Pie......



Here Mom, this is my good side.......



My Boo Boo woke up and was waiting for his lunch!



Who wouldn't want to cuddle in those pillows with that fluffy blonde boy??



Bailey waiting patiently for his turn in the box!!


With the evil eye she gave us, Petals wasn't planning on getting out anytime soon........



Peek a boo, I see you!!

post #2 of 20
Thread Starter 
Oh dog gone it, are these things huge to you? I shrunk them all to 600 x 480!!!!
post #3 of 20
Look good to me

What gorgeous babies!

You just wanna kiss em all!
post #4 of 20
Your babies are all adorable, but there is just something about Tiggy
post #5 of 20
What lovely kittys..
post #6 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Oh dog gone it, are these things huge to you? I shrunk them all to 600 x 480!!!!
Sooz their a perfect size

Awwwwww look at bailey sleeping Their all so sweet Sooz
post #7 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post

How on EARTH did he get in there? i see someone's been on the bottom shelf as well lol
post #8 of 20
I've been loving being off work as well and watching and laughing at my girls, they're so cute and funny

You'll miss them when you start working again
post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post

Peek a boo, I see you!!

I LOVE this pic!!
post #10 of 20
Thread Starter 
Glad you all like them.......your right Sarah, I'm gonna miss them like crazy when I return to a job!!
post #11 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
How on EARTH did he get in there? i see someone's been on the bottom shelf as well lol
Your right, he went on the first shelf first, and knocked over my picture. Then he wiggled up into the top shelf......you have to wonder how he did it without knocking things over, but somehow he did!
post #12 of 20
aint it just fab when you know you're going to get lots of love and stuff from your kits they are precious, just precious
post #13 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
aint it just fab when you know you're going to get lots of love and stuff from your kits they are precious, just precious
tons and tons of unconditional love.......it's the best!
post #14 of 20
Those are great pics and they are lovely cats!
post #15 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie View Post
Those are great pics and they are lovely cats!
Thank you............they are my pride and joy!!
post #16 of 20
Look at those cutie pies THey all look like they are enjoying themselves They are just o so precious
post #17 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom View Post
Look at those cutie pies THey all look like they are enjoying themselves They are just o so precious
Thanks so much. I think so too!
post #18 of 20
Aww, your babies all look as beautiful as ever! Bailey has such a cute little face, he looks very small. Is he a little kitty? Great pictures!
post #19 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
I've been loving being off work as well and watching and laughing at my girls, they're so cute and funny

You'll miss them when you start working again
I'm with ya both there!

I just love the pic of Tiggy on the shelf! He's so funny sitting there like he belongs! He looks like a little statue!
post #20 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalee View Post
Aww, your babies all look as beautiful as ever! Bailey has such a cute little face, he looks very small. Is he a little kitty? Great pictures!
Yes, he's the smallest of the bunch, but don't tell him. He thinks he's the biggest!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Just some of Tiggy, Trixie, Petals and Bailey from today.