TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nevermind... I just called... She got picked up last night... Im gonna cry

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
awwwww... what a shame... I'm sure that kitten looked slightly younger than 6 weeks...with still having blue eyes, I maybe wrong though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im sad
I want an all black kitty. I dont know what my deal is but I want a kitten, my youngest kitten was 6 months when I got her, so I have never been able to experience the itty bittyness of a kitty. Id prefer one of 8 weeks or older, but was willing to make an acception!

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by trixie23

Im sad
I want an all black kitty. I dont know what my deal is but I want a kitten, my youngest kitten was 6 months when I got her, so I have never been able to experience the itty bittyness of a kitty. Id prefer one of 8 weeks or older, but was willing to make an acception!
I would just keep looking... something will crop up at some point.. patience is the key..

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Im sad
To bad your so far away! Ive got an all black foster kitten!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I have the patience I have been waiting forever, I was just stating that I want an all black one. Im stuck on the black kitty now. I already have an orange tabby, and my kitten is a mix of white, black, orange, red, blonde, and brown (very colorful)...

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Oh I have the patience I have been waiting forever, I was just stating that I want an all black one. Im stuck on the black kitty now. I already have an orange tabby, and my kitten is a mix of white, black, orange, red, blonde, and brown (very colorful)...
I wasn't being funny.. I was just saying that something will crop up...but does it matter what colour it is there are pleanty of kittens that need homes..

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

To bad your so far away! Ive got an all black foster kitten!
Awww Im sad. Actually now that kitty is gone I have another question. Ok I have a 5 year old male cat and a 11 month old female kitten. They seem to get along quite well (minor fights in the past, due to both thinking they are dominant) and I was thinkin another female would be my best bet? Both my cats are clawed and neutered/spayed.

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Awww Im sad. Actually now that kitty is gone I have another question. Ok I have a 5 year old male cat and a 11 month old female kitten. They seem to get along quite well (minor fights in the past, due to both thinking they are dominant) and I was thinkin another female would be my best bet? Both my cats are clawed and neutered/spayed.
Clawed??

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah it matters I want a black kitty, and I dont see anything wrong with that. I plan to adopt, I dont think that makes me a mean person to desire a specific color. Both of mine are rescues so what would be the wrong in me rescuing a black kitty, especially since there are so many around as is? You state it as if I am almost denying all other colors their need for homes, that is not the case, I just have a fasination with black kitties and that is my right. I have a preference and I dont think that is a bad thing. Big deal, I want a black kitty, so I will adopt/rescue a black kitty. Black kitties need homes too.

Yeah clawed meaning both of my cats have their claws... I would never declaw a cat, if that was your question. Please refrain from jumping to conclusions... Clawed and declawed are nothing of the same... If my cat is clawed obviously it means its claws are still intact, if it is declawed then they wouldnt be. So spare me your little no no finger before you throw false judgement at me!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Actually a male might be better. Males are more easy going and usually more easily excepted. Female Female groups have alot more spats. Some girls just love each other but sometimes they hate each other. Calamity and Skye can be best buds sometimes and just hate each other sometimes. When we were married we had 3 girls and a boy. Two of the girls tolerated each other but would get into fights fairly often. One of the girls hated everyone and the male did great with two of the girls and the hater got along ok with him. I mean she didnt scream like a banshee every time she saw him and didnt attack him unless he messed with her to much.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Yeah it matters I want a black kitty, and I dont see anything wrong with that. I plan to adopt, I dont think that makes me a mean person to desire a specific color. Both of mine are rescues so what would be the wrong in me rescuing a black kitty, especially since there are so many around as is? You state it as if I am almost denying all other colors their need for homes, that is not the case, I just have a fasination with black kitties and that is my right. I have a preference and I dont think that is a bad thing. Big deal, I want a black kitty, so I will adopt/rescue a black kitty. Black kitties need homes too.

Yeah clawed meaning both of my cats have their claws... I would never declaw a cat, if that was your question. Please refrain from jumping to conclusions... Clawed and declawed are nothing of the samed... If my cat is clawed obviously it means its claws are still intact, if it is declawed then they wouldnt be. So spare your little no no finger before you through false judgement at me!
I think its great you want to adopt a black kitty! They are the hardest to place. People either love them or hate them. And sadly most people hate them.

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Yeah clawed meaning both of my cats have their claws... I would never declaw a cat, if that was your question. Please refrain from jumping to conclusions... Clawed and declawed are nothing of the same... If my cat is clawed obviously it means its claws are still intact, if it is declawed then they wouldnt be. So spare me your little no no finger before you throw false judgement at me!
I dont understand why you are getting so upset... I was just stating a fact.. that there are alot of kittens that need homes..

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

I think its great you want to adopt a black kitty! They are the hardest to place. People either love them or hate them. And sadly most people hate them.
Is it because witches had black cats in films and storeys? but I cant get round the fact that a certain colour matters

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This I figured true... My kitten (female) is great natured and loves all cats, but it is never to say the new adopted kitty would take to her as well. My male cat is hard to introduce new cats too, but once he is slowly introduced he takes to loving them. He has only lived with female kitties and I think one male for a short period of time (the male is my bf's kitty). Im not looking to get one today, for it is a big decision to make, but in the future... Near or far I would love another addition.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

This I figured true... My kitten (female) is great natured and loves all cats, but it is never to say the new adopted kitty would take to her as well. My male cat is hard to introduce new cats too, but once he is slowly introduced he takes to loving them. He has only lived with female kitties and I think one male for a short period of time (the male is my bf's kitty). Im not looking to get one today, for it is a big decision to make, but in the future... Near or far I would love another addition.
Well once you convince your man you should.
You should search petfinder they have tons of black kitties on there!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PinkRhinos4

Is it because witches had black cats in films and storeys? but I cant get round the fact that a certain colour matters
Im irritated because you are passing judgement on me for wanting a black kitty. People get specific breeds that they desire all the time so I see no wrong in wanting a specific color... And are you flippin serious, Im not lame to base my desire of wanting a black cat because of films and witch books... Im allowed to like black cats and I am not going to justify this to you anymore, I didnt post this to be ridiculed by desiring a certain colored kitty. I am an excellent kitty mom and both of my cats are feral rescues and tabbies, so by no means am I saying I only like black kitties. For the love of god if I want a certain colored cat there is no wrong in it. I only adopt kitties so what is the big deal if I want a black one and decide to adopt one that is black... It is not for witch craft, for abuse purposes, or sacrificial purposes... So there is no wrong in me wanting a black cat.

No to mention you assumed my use of the word clawed, to be that I mutated my cats... Spare me the accusations and the no no finger until you have the facts. This post stated I want a kitty and that I happen to want a black one... end of story!