Good Morning Mom! Let me help you get your blood flowing!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
To accomplish this I will hurl my small grey furry body at the window across the room while you are laying still mostly asleep on the couch. When I do this I will break at least 5 slats completely; which will in turn give the neighbors (who's house is about 10' away) a very good idea of your interior decor. Oh, it will also create a loud noise as I rattle the window pane and scare the stuffing out of you with the thought I may go right through the glass! Mom.....why don't you look cheerful? Didn't I help you Mom??? Mom...where are you going!?!

For the first time I feel like I can say I've had an 8-Bit & Co. moment. My mini-blinds are now taped together with scotch tape. The culprit is lounging on top of the cat tree...the other innocent until proven guilty one has now decided to lay on the arm of the couch and poke her head through a section that was already broken of these blinds. This is why I told DH I don't want to replace them till we move!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
See all of the things you missed while you were at work?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm....maybe I should tell DH I need to stay at home to take care of the girls. They apprarently do need more supervision!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

8-Bit must be broad casting his catly messages. He's been rather good for the past few days.
Apparently letting others do his dirty deeds...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

8-Bit must be broad casting his catly messages. He's been rather good for the past few days.
He must! Or someone is! Yesterday Noodles kept following me around the house and tripping me! Sometimes by being in the way, but sometimes by grabbing at my ankle! It's kind of like...what next!?! Mooch has been her usualy overbearing lovey self, but my! Noodles is just in fine form!

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

He must! Or someone is! Yesterday Noodles kept following me around the house and tripping me! Sometimes by being in the way, but sometimes by grabbing at my ankle! It's kind of like...what next!?! Mooch has been her usualy overbearing lovey self, but my! Noodles is just in fine form!
I feel I am getting 'day shar vu' (however you spell it) sophia is just like that

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are obviously trying to convince you that you need to be a full time meowmy!