Go see "Ratatouille"!

whiskerynature

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Went to see the animated movie Ratatouille today -- loved it!

Best movie we've seen for a long time now, incl. non-cartoons!
Who knew rats could be so cute
? Oh, and you totally get inspired to break out a cookbook & be a little chef at home!
Kids will like it & it's funny in a way that adults will appreciate, too -- maybe more so than the kids!

P.S. Hasn't it been awhile since you left the theatre satisfied? (Last movie we saw before this was Fantastic 4 -- left me in a bad mood b/c it was so hyped and underrated
)

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a Pixar movie, of course it's awesome

Can't wait to see it!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last time they showed Shrek on cable, they had a 7 minute "teaser" of that, and I was hooked! It's been probably 6 yrs since I actually saw a movie in the theater but I may have to splurge and go see it. It looked too cute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whiskerynature

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

The last time they showed Shrek on cable, they had a 7 minute "teaser" of that, and I was hooked! It's been probably 6 yrs since I actually saw a movie in the theater but I may have to splurge and go see it. It looked too cute!
Go ahead, SPLURGE!!

We went & saw Transformers today & it was great (esp. the nostalgia we felt having watched the cartoons growing up in the '80s), but Ratatouille was even better!!

P.S. I'm totally into making ratatouille this week, too

alice_curiouser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll be seeing it in the theater, and probably buying it on DVD - I love rats!

The last time I left the theater satisfied was Happy Feet - that movie was awesome.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since the last movie I saw in the Theatre was Harry Potter 4, I doubt I'll go see it - I'll wait until it is on DVD. The only one for sure that I will get a babysitter for and go to is Harry Potter 5 - The Order of the Phoenix openning on November 7th! I can't wait....maybe I'll just take the afternoon off work.