I went to a Kwik-E-Mart and had a Squishee!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How cool is that!! They've rebranded a bunch of 7-Eleven's to be Kwik-E-Mart's for the release of the Simpsons movie

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg that's so cool!! I love the old guy in the freezer, that was hilarious.

They should do that here

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw that on the news tonight & was laughing. Then I come here & there's a thread!

noludoru

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is SO cool! I didn't even know there was a movie coming out. I think the publicity will have the desired effect.. now I want to go to the movie!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

I seen that yesterday.. They even have Buzz Cola
Do they have any Duff beer? That is pretty cool!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow, I only just realised that there's only 12 across the States that got the Kwik-E-Mart treatment!!! This just happens to be my local one that I always get Slurpees from (that's the one craving I've had...)

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Oh wow, I only just realised that there's only 12 across the States that got the Kwik-E-Mart treatment!!! This just happens to be my local one that I always get Slurpees from (that's the one craving I've had...)
Did you take those pics?? The one where everyones at the sluurpee machines was in the MX express paper we get on the trains in melbourne!

angi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In the process of moving from So. CA to So. WI!!
This is so cool, I love The Simpsons!

Originally Posted by sarahp

Do you have a link to a site or something that lists the locations??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Did you take those pics?? The one where everyones at the sluurpee machines was in the MX express paper we get on the trains in melbourne!
Yup, they're my photos. That's my hair to the right of the Squishee machine photo.

Originally Posted by Angi

This is so cool, I love The Simpsons!

Do you have a link to a site or something that lists the locations??
Here you go - http://www.7-eleven.com/kem.asp

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

That is awesome!!
I wonder if they are doing that in Canada?
I read somewhere they were opening one in Canada today, but the 7-eleven website doesn't have a location for it.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heehee! My husband went to the Kwik-E-Mart here in Denver yesterday! He got a squishy, 2 6-packs of Buzz Cola and a Kwik-E-Mart cooler. There's also Krusty-O's cereal and Radioactive Man comics available, but they were sold out where he went. The regional manager said that even though there are only 12 locations fully outfitted as Kwik-E-Marts, the merchandise will be available at all of the stores.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I saw a story about them doing that on one of the entertainment shows. That is such a great idea. I am a huge Simpsons fan and have been for years...