Doing Anything For The Fourth?

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those who celebrateit? I think we're going to grill steaks and have spinach and baked potatoes with it, and we'll probably watch the DVD of 1776 which has become our FOURTH tradition. Anyone else have plans?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

Those who celebrateit? I think we're going to grill steaks and have spinach and baked potatoes with it, and we'll probably watch the DVD of 1776 which has become our FOURTH tradition. Anyone else have plans?
Nope, not since all this flooding!! They postponed all the 4th celebrations!! And even stopped selling fireworks.

This sucks because I LOVE the 4th!!!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My birthday is July 6th... so every year I always request time off work. I always request off the 4,5,6,7 and this year even the 8th I have off! I'm going up to the mountains (Flagstaff, for those who know Arizona) camping with my dad, sister, boyfriend, and room mate. I plan on drinking lots of margaritas and sleeping in a tent!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to my sister and brother-in-law's house with my husband for a cookout and then prob. go see the fireworks.

I love forth of July!!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The family is coming over for grilled steaks. No fireworks though, it's too dry and the cats don't really enjoy it much.
They'll enjoy some steak though!

mickey14

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm working
6:30 a-2:30p But it could be worse it could be 3p-11p which sucks real bad on holidays. We had our shindig on Sunday,we ate then went to a friends to set off fireworks. the saturday before we went to a nearby town for their fireworks which were nice but it was rather chilly!!