I cheated on my kitties with my "other" kitties

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here are my other 7 kitties. I still wish there were 8....
Fafeena, Slinky, Tabitha, Goat-Head, Cow, Billy Bob & Tony Bob...sorry about the pics, I took them at 11pm tonight...

This would've been a group shot, but Cow wouldn't get off my lap

Tabitha, pardon the quality, I can't get within 15 feet of her

The striking Tony Bob right before he bounded off for another adventure with the dog

Slinky

Tony Bob's bum & Billy Bob looking away...The Destructive Duo(Formely the Troule Brothers)

Moo Cow...still awaiting his full dental extraction, but he's got an infection I can't get to cleap up & they won't do his surgery until I clear it up!

Queen Fafeena....yes, she looks that tough....but 14 years have been hard on her

Goat-Head & Tony Bob

Goat-Head is Dorky Fish's mom. Slinky is Tabitha's mom...as well as Tony Bob & Billy Bob's mom. Fafeena is Twitch's mom. Anyone else thinking inbred? And dad still sees no reason to have fixed them.

Then Fafeena, Cow, Goat-Head, & The Destructive Duo all followed "the pied piper"(me) into the garage for the night...the others won't come.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i dont think i could deal with that many kitties.
2 is enough, and now 4 with itta here. oh boy,,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i dont think i could deal with that many kitties.
2 is enough, and now 4 with itta here. oh boy,,
These 7 are outside for the most part in the summer. But, the hardest thing is in the winter they fight like crazy in the 3 stall garage so I have to split them up. In the summer, they fight because Fafeena's ornery.
In winter, I go through LOTS of kitty litter....with boxes for 13 cats!