TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Do you have an mp3 player?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Do you have an mp3 player?

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
What mp3 player does everyone Have? I just got a new one yesterday. I got the Creative Zen V Plus Special Edition. This is it http://www.gadgetcandy.com/archives/...ve_zen_v_1.php

I love it. It's so tiny.
post #2 of 26
Yup, I would die without mine!

I have the Creative Zen Nano Plus It does fine for me..I don't need it for videos or anything.

I use mine every single day
post #3 of 26
Yeah I have an older one.. a RCA Lyra.. doesn't play videos or anything but I don't really care.
post #4 of 26
I got a 4 GB iPod Nano about 2 weeks ago as well as an wireless FM transmitter to use in my car and a speaker set up for the house. I've been having fun going through my CD's and downloading songs into it. Now I'm nearly done, I think I should have gone with the 8 GB iPod....there's so many more tunes I still want to get off the internet...
post #5 of 26
I have a CD player but it will also play MP3 files that I have burned down to disk.
post #6 of 26
I have a pink IPOD I have no clue how many GB it is but my name is engraved on the back
post #7 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
I have a pink IPOD I have no clue how many GB it is but my name is engraved on the back
well all that matters is it is pink, right?

I have a 4GB iPod nano
post #8 of 26
I have a Creative MuVo
I love it!
post #9 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21 View Post
well all that matters is it is pink, right?

I have a 4GB iPod nano
Yes pink is a must My phone is pink too
post #10 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Yes pink is a must My phone is pink too
My MP3 player is pink too
post #11 of 26
DH has an Ipod Nano...don't ask me how much it holds. He uses it at work a lot in his truck because it doesn't even have a radio!
post #12 of 26
I have IPod 60 GB from a long time ago, but did you see the new product "IPhone" from Apple? Its looks like the next best thing
post #13 of 26
Nope, i have the black video IPod and i LOVE it!!!!! Colin gave it to me for Christmas!
post #14 of 26
I have one its from dell but I love it, it doesnt play any videos or nothing but I just love it I take it every where !
post #15 of 26
I have an IPod Nano. It's really cute and pink
post #16 of 26
I have a 2gig copycat one that looks like an ipod nano (it's black and sexah), i don't really play videos because you have to put the screen to your face to see it (really tiny people) but i am always changing and adding music on it. I take it almost everywhere!!!
post #17 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
I have a CD player but it will also play MP3 files that I have burned down to disk.
Me too and I only realised last weekend after having it for a year
I don`t know how to use it anyway
post #18 of 26
I have a 20G original iPod which I got dirt cheap when they discontinued the line. Works like a dream, thankfully its chunkiness means that it still works despite me dropping it- which is why I would never get a Nano

In actual fact I am in a brilliant mood today as I just converted some rare tunes I got hold of in flac to mp3 using some free software so am feeling like a geek God
post #19 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I have the Creative Zen Nano Plus It does fine for me..I don't need it for videos or anything.
Me too. I'm ticked with it though because I'm trying to record songs of my CD player onto it, and followed the instructions; it looked like it was working but didn't record anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentNate View Post
In actual fact I am in a brilliant mood today as I just converted some rare tunes I got hold of in flac to mp3 using some free software so am feeling like a geek God
Could you tell me some sites to get songs from? I'm looking for some (really) old ones like Billy Holiday and Nina Simone. I have them on cassette and I want them on MP3.
post #20 of 26
I have the new 80gb Ipod in black and I also have a 4gb Nano in Black. I love my 80gb... It rocks!
post #21 of 26
I think I must be the last person on earth who doesn't have an Ipod or MP3 player
post #22 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady View Post
Could you tell me some sites to get songs from? I'm looking for some (really) old ones like Billy Holiday and Nina Simone. I have them on cassette and I want them on MP#.
Sorry- this is a public site and I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing that type of information, besides the system I use is hardcore geek technological and required me spending a bit of time cruising tech forums for advice
post #23 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
I think I must be the last person on earth who doesn't have an Ipod or MP3 player
Nope, your not the only one, I don't have an Ipod or MP3 player either.
post #24 of 26
Mine is still a portable cd player that has mp3 playing ability. I may inherit my DH's because he wants a new one. He has the Sansa 1gig player that was out a few years ago. It's pretty little.
post #25 of 26
The Sansa e250 2GB mp3 player. It holds all of the songs that were on my computer, plus a couple of books on cd that I saved onto there. It's small, easy to use, and works awesome, I love it!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5026263

I got it as an early birthday present about a month ago.
post #26 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentNate View Post
I have a 20G original iPod which I got dirt cheap when they discontinued the line. Works like a dream, thankfully its chunkiness means that it still works despite me dropping it- which is why I would never get a Nano

In actual fact I am in a brilliant mood today as I just converted some rare tunes I got hold of in flac to mp3 using some free software so am feeling like a geek God
The nano should be able to withstand dropping moreso than your typical iPod because it's flash memory (i.e., no mechanical parts) as opposed to an actual hard drive (i.e., lots of mechanical parts). That's why nano's are so popular for those who work out, also why they can be made so small and lightweight.

Anywho, I currently have a 4th generation iPod, not video, still a black and white screen and 20GB. I got it for free.

I really want one of the Nano's, but am still thinking about it. My current one works fine, but if I upgrade, I'll give my current one to my mom. She'll love it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Do you have an mp3 player?