Chicken Soup for the Kitten lover's soul

miao_kitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi
I've seen that some kittens being adopted out are eating this and I was wondering what it is. Is it a special food that they need to keep eating if they're adopted? and where would i find it? Lastly, what would be best to feed a kitten 10 wks old? Thanks

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chicken soup is one of the lowest price yet premium foods out there... a feed store( one that sells horse and cattle feed) will likely have the lowest price ...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miao_kitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So i'm looking into adopting a kitten and i was wondering about when a person says that the kitten has has its vaccinations which ones they mean. I know that some shots come in 3 rounds but, i have no idea which ones they are. When i got Luna all they said i needed for her was a rabies vaccine.

also, how old is old enough for a kitten to get fixed?

if i'm adopting from craigs list should i get the kitten tested for anything? if i'm adopting a 10 week old kitten, how do i tell if he's 10 weeks old? I have more, but I think i'll start with this!

So I apologize for posting a lot recently, but I want to make sure everything with the new kitten and Luna go OK. I'm so glad this site is here, i've learned so much so far!! ^_^

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miao_kitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oops...i replied to my thread, when i think i should have started a new thread. LOL

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Chicken soup is one of the lowest price yet premium foods out there... a feed store( one that sells horse and cattle feed) will likely have the lowest price ...
i use this, both the wet & the dry, for my cats. i've been really please with my results. if you can't find it locally, petfood direct sells it online: http://petfooddirect.com/