Daily Thread Sun 1st July

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thought I'd start one off as I didn't notice one in the lounge

Today is NO SMOKING IN ALL PUBLIC PLACES!! in England
HURRAY ABOUT TIME!!

Anyway as for today I'm not very well I am full of cold... I ache all over... My nose and sinuses are bunged up... My throat is sore...

Apart from that it has been a good day so far... oh yeah and I just bought a book Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes the no smoking thing in public places is great. We have been like that for almost 2 years here in Canada and it is nice not to have to put up with it..

I am having a good day so far, getting ready to Celebrate Canada Day so have a pretty full day planned.

The weather is cooperating, sunny and around 24 degrees which is just perfect.

Hope everyone else has a good one as well.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

I think that ban will go into effect in Illinois starting in Jan 2008. I kind of wish they'd put it in every state, but you can't rush progress.

Today's my day off and I'm gonna enjoy it. Doing housework and laundry. UGH! I knew putting it off this long would atch up to me.

The cats knocked over a litter box too for some weird reason. It was on it's side when I came in to clean it. YAY
another thing for me to do today! Darn goofballs!
Our house is listed finally. Did I already mention that? It's been another hectic week, but our part is finally done. Now if it sells close to what we want for it, it'll make up for all the time we spent on it, and the money we just dropped to make it the way it looks now.

We just have to keep up on the maintence until it sell. Lawncare, things like that. cross your fingers and toes it sells soon ok? I'm SO broke and hating it.
Not that it's going to matter either way, when the house sells, we are going to pay it off, and put a new roof and siding on this one. So there's most if not all of the money right there. But at least there won't be three payments of everything. Only one.

ANYWAY!!! other then that, it's beautiful here today. Nice and cool. We have the windows opened and the cats are loving it. I guess I feel bad because we don't have a screened in porch for them to sit on anymore, so I compensate with the opened windows, even in hot weather if I can stand it.

Yammered enough today don't you think???

Have a great day everyone!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There usually isn't a daily thread for the weekends so "Good on ya" for doing this

Nearly Monday for me (3 mins to go) so have a good sunday all!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Yes the no smoking thing in public places is great. We have been like that for almost 2 years here in Canada and it is nice not to have to put up with it..

I am having a good day so far, getting ready to Celebrate Canada Day so have a pretty full day planned.

The weather is cooperating, sunny and around 24 degrees which is just perfect.

Hope everyone else has a good one as well.
Have a good Canada Day

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone!

Wheww this weekend went sooo fast!

I've been house hunting all weekend and didn't even get a chance to relax! I think we found a house though, it's absolutely beautiful!
We're only going to be renting it though, as we don't have the money to buy. As soon as I get an answer back, I'll let everyone know! Maybe I could post pics of the house too, because it's gorgeous!

Take care, and see you Monday morning when I'm back to work!

Tiffany and PHX!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

It wasn't like that everywhere. It's only been like that here for 1 year. I am glad it is now though.

Today I had to work. It wasn't busy, just mainly people buying Canada Day stuff. Good thing everything is closed tomorrow, I get the day off.