TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Ahhhh life is back to normal
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ahhhh life is back to normal

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
DH got home tonight! And his flight was 50 minutes early!!!!!!

It's so nice to have him home again, having him away for nearly 2 1/2 weeks was a long time!

I told him Junior was kicking before, so he watched my belly with me and was absolutely delighted to see how much he's moving around now He put his head on my belly so Junior could kick him in the head He thought that was awesome.

He went to bed about 8:30pm (4:30am UK time, and didn't sleep on the plane), and Smudge snuggled up with him purring at him until he fell asleep, then came back downstairs with me

After the car bombs and dramas at Glasgow Airport, I'm so pleased he's back safe and sound
post #2 of 13
So glad he got home safe and all is well in your world

Seems Smudge missed her Daddy but isn't ready to give up lovings from Meowmy either, hehe
post #3 of 13
Glad to hear he's home safe and sound! I thougt of you two when I heard of the indcident at the Glasgow Airport.
post #4 of 13
Glad he got home safe and sound. I know that can be scary and not knowing if things are right.
post #5 of 13
That's great Sarah I'm sure it seems that all is right with the world now...for Smudge too Glad his flight was uneventful and early WOW!
post #6 of 13
I'm very happy to hear that he's safely at home.
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post

I told him Junior was kicking before, so he watched my belly with me and was absolutely delighted to see how much he's moving around now He put his head on my belly so Junior could kick him in the head He thought that was awesome.

That`s so sweet! Glad your all back together
post #8 of 13
Y'know, it feels like we've been missing him, too! Welcome home, DH!
post #9 of 13
aww i'm glad to hear your dh is now back home!!!
post #10 of 13
I am so glad that your husband is home safe and sound.
post #11 of 13
I am glad he is home safe and sound. No probs then with his Visa?
post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie View Post
I am glad he is home safe and sound. No probs then with his Visa?
Nope! It was actually a lot more straightforward than we expected. Now we just have to get mine once my docs let me fly overseas...
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
Nope! It was actually a lot more straightforward than we expected. Now we just have to get mine once my docs let me fly overseas...
That is excellent news! I hope that you don't have any problems with yours either!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Ahhhh life is back to normal