Kudos to Pizza Hut!!

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just ordered pizza (placed the order online actually). It arrived in 18 minutes and was so hot that I think they finished cooking it in the car!! It was WONDERFUL!! Just wanted to share! Anyone want some pizza??

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't eat from Pizza Hut, my son's a manager with Hungry Howie's, he'll be able to smell Pizza Hut on my breath.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
18 minutes!!!! Wow!

I've never had a pizza delivered that was actually hot. More like luke warm and what was probably once a crispy crust was soft! I love pizza, but the cheese doesn't like me.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should email them and let them know what a great job they did.
Usually we in the restaurant industry don't hear from the people that have great experiences with our establishments, only the ones that don't.
So I think you should send them your kudos and give that crew a pat on the back and a smile!
Trust me, it'll make their night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

You should email them and let them know what a great job they did.
Usually we in the restaurant industry don't hear from the people that have great experiences with our establishments, only the ones that don't.
So I think you should send them your kudos and give that crew a pat on the back and a smile!
Trust me, it'll make their night.
I did.
I emailed them shortly after I posted on here. I hope it gets back to them. I have worked in the restaurant business for well, WAY too long!! It does seem all we hear is negative feedback. I just wanted to spread some positive comments too.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

I did.
I emailed them shortly after I posted on here. I hope it gets back to them. I have worked in the restaurant business for well, WAY too long!! It does seem all we hear is negative feedback. I just wanted to spread some positive comments too.
Way to go!!
Kudos to you for being a great customer and for giving them the pat on the back they deserve!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
our local pizza hutts rock don't they!!!
we ordered pizza hutt to our shelter at work on saturday and it was soooooo yummy!
we all tipped the delivery person well

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is great to hear, glad to hear you let them know they did such a great job
They probably could use some good feedback.
Last time I ordered Pizza Hut the pizza arrived after an hour (I live almost right outside the limits, so that isn't a long or unusual wait time) only half baked, it was horrible. They put a credit on my account but after taking a bite out of the pizza and having to re-cook it in my oven I haven't wanted to eat there since, this was many months ago.

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I just ordered pizza (placed the order online actually). It arrived in 18 minutes and was so hot that I think they finished cooking it in the car!! It was WONDERFUL!! Just wanted to share! Anyone want some pizza??
My mum has recently figured out that you can order pizza hut online.. but I havent even tried it my self yet

whiskerynature

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

That's the best part!!
Exactly!

Glad to see there are other greasy Pizza Hut lovers on TCS
Our local PH is always soooo crowded, sometimes we call in an order to pick up & the lag time is 45 min!!