Hot Hot Hot

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG it is so hot again, I have to go out to the store & the bank & petsmart and I do not want to
Its supposed to be 97 today and getting hotter the first of the week ...I feel like we just got through a hot summer.It wears you out having to go out in it

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel for you! July 4th is supposed to be our hottest yet .. .calling for a high arounf 95. Kitties and I are gonna roast! Need to freeze some bottles of water and see if the cats will like those. Gotta love summer (not!)

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you could find it, you could move to Canada! It's cooler up here.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh! Yep its hot! Yesterday it was 104 according to the thermometer on the truck! Yike!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

If you could find it, you could move to Canada! It's cooler up here.
Yeah, she has been hanging about Belinda, that bad sense of direction might have rubbed off.

Originally Posted by babyharley

You should move to MN, Lois- its only 80* here today- nice and cool!
Here too.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Y'all are a bunch of wimps
Tucson has been around the 110 mark, for the past week and we're looking at 114, for the 4th of July. Of course, I live in an air-conditioned house, drive an air-conditioned car and work in an air-conditioned office (you didn't think that I actually go OUT, in this heat, did you?)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

Y'all are a bunch of wimps
Tucson has been around the 110 mark, for the past week and we're looking at 114, for the 4th of July. Of course, I live in an air-conditioned house, drive an air-conditioned car and work in an air-conditioned office (you didn't think that I actually go OUT, in this heat, did you?)
When I was 12 years old I went and spent 2 weeks in Glendale with an Aunt & Uncle
When I got off the bus in Indio I think it was, I thought my darn hair was scorched. I never went outside the while 2 weeks. I could not stand Arizona. When we lived in San Diego we used to get all the peeps during the summer we used to call them Zonies

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You better come quick to Wisconsin-its only 71F right now!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey I am on my way for the summer. I will move back to GA in the winter cause MN is way to cold for me!

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
only 68 here in upstate ny!!
last week tho it was over 100, so fun fun fun,lol