Puff Leave ME ALONE!

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Puff to death but he was getting on my nerves yesterday. I started Yoga for beginners DVD yesterday. So I cleared some space turned it on and sat on the floor. Guess who decided to "Help". He sat in my lap and would not leave till I physically placed him across the room from me. I guess he thought it was a good time to play.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lol! I think it was Noodles who liked to lay beind me while I did Pilates for a while. She got nearly rolled on a couple times. She would also attack my hair and things!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Severino did the same thing when I would put the matt out he would be on it immediately, I would clunk him on the head by accident of course and he didn't care. I should get that matt out again it hasn't seen the light of day in a while

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Severino did the same thing when I would put the matt out he would be on it immediately, I would clunk him on the head by accident of course and he didn't care. I should get that matt out again it hasn't seen the light of day in a while
Yeah I need to get a mat. I was just working on the living room carpet and my foot slid after he bumped his head into my foot. I didn't realize the carpet was so slippery....lol

ferocity302

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is so funny. Just a few minutes ago I had a bed being picked up and Stormy decided he needed to be on it until he was physically taken off to move it.

He does that when I sit on the floor to do a project too. Any time I'm accessable to lay on he's there.