TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Pics! First Look at Our New Place
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pics! First Look at Our New Place

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
We're finally home!



Midnight checking out the living room



Tal's hungry'



Let's unload that truck!



Midnight watching it all



Then finds a hiding place!



It's Really Mine!



Tal loves his place by the front door



post #2 of 20
congrats!!!
post #3 of 20
Looks like that 750 miles was no big deal to those two.

Nice place as well, Congrats on the new home.
post #4 of 20
Congrat's on your new home.
post #5 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Looks like that 750 miles was no big deal to those two.

Nice place as well, Congrats on the new home.
Yeah they both took it pretty much in stride. Midnight kind of hid for a day or so but it didn't take long at all to feel at home!
post #6 of 20
Congratulations on your new place!! I'm sure you are going to make lots of wonderful memories in your new home
post #7 of 20
Nice house! That's just awesome. I can't wait until I find a house I like and can call home.
post #8 of 20
Congratulations! It must feel great! Midnight and Tal seem pretty settled in already.
post #9 of 20
I was looking at the pics, and wondering if I had talked to you about to or from Memphis, so I looked at some previous posts....

Anyway... when I was coming back to this one to tell you that it is time to change your location, I started thinking... haven't even unloaded the truck yet, but you are already on TCS!!

Congrats on the move, good luck with the unpacking, and enjoy your new home!! Looks wonderful!! What state are you in now? HAS to be better than Memphis!!
post #10 of 20
What a pretty little house! I love the roof over the front door, and the white railings... and you have a yard! With trees! Congratulations... many years of happiness in your new place.
post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia View Post
What a pretty little house! I love the roof over the front door, and the white railings... and you have a yard! With trees! Congratulations... many years of happiness in your new place.

Me, too! What a darling house, with such character! And I also wish you many years of happiness there!
post #12 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha1979 View Post
I was looking at the pics, and wondering if I had talked to you about to or from Memphis, so I looked at some previous posts....

Anyway... when I was coming back to this one to tell you that it is time to change your location, I started thinking... haven't even unloaded the truck yet, but you are already on TCS!!

Congrats on the move, good luck with the unpacking, and enjoy your new home!! Looks wonderful!! What state are you in now? HAS to be better than Memphis!!
haha...I am in Kansas. We have had unseasonably mild temperatures the last two days. Didn't need the a/c at all yesterday and cranked it up about 4 this afternoon. And I am pretty hot natured. Everyone back in Memphis says it has been the usual..about 100 and about 1000% humidity! Can't say I miss that..

Yeah the house has lots of character and one reason I like it! It was built in 1930 and it feels so solid. I spent about 2 hours this afternoon weed eating and edging. The walk looks even better now, IMHO. Last thing I'll take on the sidewalk next week.. That will get me where I can just maintain until next season.
post #13 of 20
What a gorgeous house! Congrats! It is just so cute!!!
post #14 of 20
Congratulations!!

WOW! You're a home owner ! Yay!!
That's no small feat ...(I'm soooo envious ).
Your fur kids must be proud (& you should be proud of yourself, too! )

Oh, and I like it...it's small but with character , not McMansion-ey at all & it looks like a home, not just a house.

Here's some housewarming sunshine-y vibes!
post #15 of 20
Thread Starter 
Thanks! I think Midnight is having fun finding all the new places to hide! I find her in the strangest places!
post #16 of 20
Huge congrats on your new home!
post #17 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskerynature View Post
Congratulations!!

WOW! You're a home owner ! Yay!!
That's no small feat ...(I'm soooo envious ).
Your fur kids must be proud (& you should be proud of yourself, too! )

Oh, and I like it...it's small but with character , not McMansion-ey at all & it looks like a home, not just a house.

Here's some housewarming sunshine-y vibes!

Thanks! It is a 2 BR and one bath. With just me and the furkids, it's perfect. I have always liked the older homes for the reason you mentioned...they have character! One reason I am really fond of older cars too....but those days are long gone.
post #18 of 20
Congratulations! It is a beautiful house!
post #19 of 20
what a lovely home - looks like your fur-family have settled well
post #20 of 20
WOw, that house is so cute!! CONGRATS!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Pics! First Look at Our New Place