Challenge: Make your own smilies

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow they look amazing, have you done any yet Eithne that you'd like to share - I'm in the middle of a hair colour and I cant wear my glasses, so its taking me ages to post replies let alone doing any photoshop stuff

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
stuck already - so I have the 19x19 zoomed in at 800% got my circle in the work area - but I cant seem to do the colour fill

I click on edit>fill

then I click on the drop down menu for colour - click on colour and then the colour picker opens - I've pasted the colour code Hex #5B5B5B. click OK on colour picker box that takes me back to the fill box click OK on that and nothing, the circle is still white

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well here he is - without a smile - which is a bit pointless really as he is supposed to be a smilie - I couldnt get it right
I have a short attention span - can you tell

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

well here he is - without a smile - which is a bit pointless really as he is supposed to be a smilie - I couldnt get it right
I have a short attention span - can you tell
Do you need another G&T or three, Ann???

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can do some of the smilies but not the cats because I still don't have CS2 put on my computer, and I noticed that you need to have the warp tool to do it. I have had the CS2 disk for a few weeks, but to be honest I'm a bit worried about putting it on because it has some scratches on the disk, and I don't want to remove 7.01 only to find out the CS2 disk won't work. I don't know that I have room for both of them on my C drive.

I also can't do the colour correction challenge, because the Photo Filtre is not available on 7 either.