Anyone a member of Sam's Club?

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm considering joining up with Sam's...we go through things in this house like they're going out of style. Razors, paper towels, laundry soap, etc. KITTY LITTER. That's all I have to say!!!

Would I actually be saving money in the long run by joining Sam's?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We belong to Costco and it's a huge help with kitty litter and such.
I won't join Sam's simply because I'm anti-Walmart, but warehouse stores do indeed have their place.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sam's Club used to carry Tidy Cats scoop, but now they don't.
At least the one I go to regularly doesn't. They do carry their own brand of scoopable litter, but I don't want to try it since I'm happy with Tidy Cats. So I don't know how much you would save on litter.

As far as everything else, heck yeah you'll save in the long run buying in bulk. Doesn't matter if you join Sam's Club or Costco or any other warehouse store.

Arlyn - does Costco carry Tidy Cats scoop?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, they carry Fresh Step which I hate, and Back To Nature Litter Purrfect, which I use and LOVE.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I say yes on saving at Sams.We have a membership there and everytime we go, we spend about $300.BUT, we get ALOT of stuff and it lasts for quite some time.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah. You do save money. I don't buy pet stuff there, but peanut butter and stuff like that is much cheaper (you can buy 2 large containers of Jif for like $6.50). They also have a really good frozen section.

pennicat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Do you have Costco where you live? Like someone else said earlier, I'm anti-WalMart as well, so won't be going to Sams either. Costco treats/pays their employees WAY BETTER than Sams does, and from what I've been told, has better selection and better quality.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I am a member of Sams for years now, I think it's a good deal
Me too and you can save a lot. Costco, too! I actually prefer Costco better, but shop at both.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I´m member of Boths!...
... yes many stuff that Have Sam´s Cotsco dosn´t have it at least here on yucatan...

Originally Posted by valanhb

Sam's Club used to carry Tidy Cats scoop, but now they don't.
...I hate that Heidi!
.....For a time bring some product and next day doesn´t bring it anymore!
......They didn´t bring Tidy Cats Scoop but they brings "Cats Litter" and some day ...
dissapear!...... now they bring something similar but doesn´t is same quality!