Stickers for the future baby room!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was with some friend tonight and we looked in this cute kitschy artsy store that's downtown and picked up these gorgeous wall stickers! They were on the wall in the store and looked so cool, and I thought it'd be perfect for the baby room (once we get it organised).

They're available from www.nouvellesimages.com as well.

And looking at the website that have a heap of other awesome designs for every room in the house. The lady in the shop assured us they don't rip of paint when you take them off, and they can generally be repositioned once. There's 2 sheets of stickers, so I think we'll have some fun

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can vouch for they don't peel off paint---if they are anything like the ones you can get at wal-mart that is.
I have some in every childs room and they are nice to be able to move to different places.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Those are so great! Now you have the colors for the baby's room.
And it's great, because they're all different colours, so pretty much anything we choose should match

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

here's a good web site for kids of older ages.
http://www.mygrowingchild.com/WStick...rd=1&UniqueID=
Since she was four, my daughter has decorated her room with pillowcases, posters, dolls, and figurines from the Tim Burton movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and now she has added The Corpse Bride stuff. She also has random skeletons and spiders, and a battery-operated moving, talking "brain" from Halloween in there.