Tired of pictures yet?

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was picture day again. And of course I have to show them to you guys! We're still having so much trouble making a final decision on which kittens we're keeping. John thinks we should keep 5.. no more, no less.
But it's sooooo hard deciding which ones. We're definitely keeping Captain Squishy & Garfield, because those are John's favorites. We thought we had our final choice made, but one of the ones we weren't planning on keeping has pretty much decided that she's keeping us!

Captain Squishy Fuzzypants - 9 weeks old tomorrow - giving me the "evil eye"

Garfield - 9 weeks old tomorrow

Domino - 9 weeks old Monday

Izzy - 9 weeks old Monday

Cleopatra - 9 weeks old Tuesday

Jack - 9 weeks old Tuesday

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lt. Lilly Bear - 8 weeks old Tuesday

Jasmine - 8 weeks old Tuesday

Rosie - 8 weeks old Tuesday

Holly - 8 weeks old Wednesday - she's the one that has pretty much decided that she's staying here, LOL., but we're not keeping the name Holly, we're going to come up with something else.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And the littlest monsters.... they will all be 2 weeks old tomorrow. They're HUGE already, compared to what the others weighed at the same age. All have their eyes open or mostly open except little Woody Jr. who hasn't even started to yet.

Winnie

Yukon

Woody Jr.

Sadie

Taco

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, that is just too much cuteness for me to handle!!!
Domino and Izzy have the most beautiful markings! I thought you were keeping Cleopatra (my fav!). She is just too sweet. Love the new babies too. You sure do have that house full. I'm in love with the little black one too. I could just take them all home!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought you were keeping Cleopatra (my fav!)
We still might be... I know we're definitely keeping the Twin Terrors (Squishy & Garfield), and Holly seems to have decided she's ours. John also really wants us to keep Lilly, and I'm not sure if I can part with Woody Jr. because he's so much like his namesake who I lost two years ago. I'm trying to push for a 6th, and I can't decide between Cleo, Domino & Izzy.

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh...send me Izzy, or Yukon....oh heck...send me any of them!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg...i'm in love with all but domino and cleopatra are my favorites...what a terribly hard decision!!! LOL

brittany_nicole

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am in love with Sadie. It was funny because I looked at her and I was like AWW she's gorgeous, then looked at her name and it is the same name as my kitty.

I also love Domino, Izzy, Jack, Cleopatra, and can't forget Captain Squishy Fuzzypants. I'd have such a hard time picking out 5 kitties, but I'm sure you'll pick the best homes for the others.

skoshkie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What's your story? How do you have so many litters all at once?!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by skoshkie

What's your story? How do you have so many litters all at once?!
I rescue pregnant mommas and foster them and their kittens. It started with Sasha, a former feral that I was told was already spayed but it turns out she wasn't... she escaped from the house and was gone for 3 days and when she came back she was pregnant. I have personally watched spay/aborts and just couldn't do it. Sasha had 5 kittens (but lost one), and she "adopted" the two little orange boys (Garfield & Captain Squishy).. a friend of John's told him that someone they knew had a litter of kittens whose momma had been killed. We took in those two at 4 days old.
Then Missy (second group of babies) showed up on our farm either a stray or dropped off by someone, already close to delivery... and she had four babies. Then we found out about another pregnant momma in need of a foster home (Lady), her owners didn't want her anymore because she was pregnant... and she gave birth to 5 babies two weeks ago tomorrow.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having all those kittens must take a lot of work.
Oh it is... scooping their litter box 10 times a day (in addition to the other litterboxes 2-3 times a day), lots of feedings, daily weighing, bath time once a week or so to get them used to it, daily "check ups" to make sure they're all healthy and well, always having to watch where I step, always having to keep things picked up or else they suffer the wrath of kittens, LOL.
But it's well worth it to have 10 kittens run to greet me when I walk in the door, meowing to be held and loved on... and to wake up in the middle of the night to a large fluffy pile curled up on top of me. I wouldn't trade a second of it!

brittany_nicole

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

But it's well worth it to have 10 kittens run to greet me when I walk in the door, meowing to be held and loved on... and to wake up in the middle of the night to a large fluffy pile curled up on top of me. I wouldn't trade a second of it!
Well.. they always saying working hard pays off. You have the proof.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Garfield is so adorable!
If Holly wants to stay I wouldn't be able to say no...what a dear little face she has.
I get the felling Holly WILL be staying

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww i dont know how you will chose. my SO wants to keep all 4 of fluffys kittens, but i have said only 2, do you think we can chose to keep and who not to? but it wont be for a good while yet, there 7 weeks old today but we have a possible cat flu out break with 3 of the other cats, so untill everyone is healthy and all been given the all clear no one will be leaving. as i wouldnt want the new owners to have to go through what i am at the moment. but my they are beautiful!!! and no not fed up with pictures yet lol

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is a really hard decision when they're all being sooo cute playing or sleeping on top of us. We were bad though, when we picked our first top 5 they were still pretty young and their personalities hadn't really shown yet, so we picked a couple of them based on looks.
Then last weekend, we went to John's family reunion. When I got home, there were a few that just immediately ran to greet me... so happy I was back. And then there were a couple that just stayed in their nap spot, they looked up and then went back to sleep.. they didn't particularly care if I was there or not. From that second on, Holly has been following me EVERYWHERE, if I don't pay attention quickly enough, she'll be in my lap if I'm sitting down or climbing up my leg if I'm standing up. She has to sleep either on top of me, or right next to me at night. And her favorite thing is when I hold her like a baby (on her back) and she goes to sleep with me rocking her and singing to her... no my animals aren't spoiled at all!

So I'll remind everyone, it really is SO important to choose your animals based on their personality and not their looks. You will be greatly rewarded for it.

Our new and final decision is: Garfield, Captain Squishy, Domino, Lt. Bear, Holly (whose name we will change), and *maybe* Woody Jr. if he grows up with the personality we are looking for. The great news is that the Twin Terrors are almost 2 pounds so we'll be able to get them neutered soon. The girls we're keeping are all still pretty small so it'll probably be a little while until they can be spayed yet.

Jack still has a home when he's ready to go, and I just got an application for Izzy last night. Both owners have been invited to join TCS, and I hope they will so that we can all watch them grow up!