What's for lunch today?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am having rest of my foot long sub from subway. my dad got my mom, himself, and me all foot longs last night and I am having a diet pepsi with it.

so what are you having for lunch today?

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Am I the only one here that doesnt eat fast food? LOL
Subway food is too spongy and soggy, and Mcdonalds food gave me gallstones.

I woke up at noon and its like 2:23pm, I havent eaten yet. I wish I could have a grilled cheese sandwhich with tomato soup but we dont have soup :\\ lol

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OH YAY, I just checked and we do have tomato soup. For once I get to eat what I have a taste for! lol.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a nature valley almond bar. I am waiting until my break at work to eat. I made a salad with lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, feta cheese and greek dressing to eat.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Living danerously

lunch is dinner for us with J's stupid work schedule.
I cut pockets into two chicken breasts and stuffed em with cheddar and jack cheese, then wrapped each in two thick cut slices of wood smoked bacon and skewered them.
They are on the grill now, being basted with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.

That's my monthly allotment of not exactly healthy foods.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roimata

I woke up at noon and its like 2:23pm, I havent eaten yet. I wish I could have a grilled cheese sandwhich with tomato soup but we dont have soup :\\ lol
After watching Super Size Me, I can't even look at fast food. So, you're not alone in your anti-junk food lifestyle.

Today, I had a grilled chicken breast and greek salad, with ice tea.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roimata

I do not eat fast food either.
Not for health reasons...just because I don't like it.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My fridge was totally bare except for 2 eggs so I went grocery shopping. I bought myself a Starbucks Mocha Frapaccino with Whipped Cream and Chocolate....my bribe for going shopping in the first place, hehe. I also had a deli sandwich called "California Dream'in". It's a sandwich on Chibatta bread, with caesar dressing, guacamole, bacon, turkey, lettuce, and tomato. It's really yummy. I think I used up my fat and calorie allowance for the whole weekend

It's a good thing I ordered that too because I asked for my groceries to be delivered and they still aren't here yet!