The most beautiful cat ever!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thats gorgeous! We had a all Black DLH with Blue eyes like that in our rescue a few months ago. He was adopted in 2 days! That cat is beautiful!

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh how beautiful! Her eyes are just amazing! I have a soft spot anyway for Torties, Calicos, and blue-eyed babies, so if I see a combination, well, my heart melts.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW!
I didn't know that calicos could have blue eyes. Is that unusual? Maybe the owner should showcase her.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow... how unusual and so pretty! I think someone tried to start a breed off of cats like these (non-Siamese and non-white with blue eyes) and called it Ojos Azules, but I haven't been able to find any active breeders for them. I think they had some genetic problems when bred blue eyed-blue eyed. Maybe someone should start up a breeding program again... because that is just so cool.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

Thats gorgeous! We had a all Black DLH with Blue eyes like that in our rescue a few months ago. He was adopted in 2 days! That cat is beautiful!
Wow!
That is the second cat I've ever heard of that was black with blue eyes, and the first one I knew of was mine as a kid.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow - bet she has a little Japanese Bobtail in the background - that breed is known for weird eye color/coat colors. Seen a picture of a blue-eyed RED mackeral tabby JBT

But Muffin would have to be in the running - she was my black/white bicolor with odd-eyes - one blue (like siamese blue) and one green eye. She died at age 18.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Her eyes look like topaz crystals...
she is beautiful.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, that is one gorgeous kitty!

But I have to admit, there was one other cat who I still think is the most beautiful - Kass' (Russian_Blue) Nakita. Nakita was a Russian Blue, and when they talk about Emerald Eyes, they meant her.
It still makes me sad that Nakita passed away in January at only 4 years old.
I guess a beauty like hers was too much for this world...