Top Cat
Purraise
Caffeeeeine. I think i'm getting a cold

it's only 9pm on a friday night but i feel like going to bed already

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
6:48am and you just got in from last nite? WTH??? You are gonna be wasted today....

Morning all.

It's also LEIGHANN'S LAST DAY AT WORK!!!!!

Let the party begin!

Belinda made the coffee, I'll just drop off this little teeny weeny gallon jug of Bailey's next to it.
(Remember the mustard bottle, Bea? I miss Bill
and Pip )

Cinnamom rolls, bagels with cream cheese, donuts with sprinkles, Pop-Tarts. Anything and everything not so good for you for breakfast today. Just for Leighann.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I just got home from "last night"
Erm hello!!!!. And where were you last night you dirty stop out!!

Your going to look and feel like a zombie come lunchtime, i know i've been there myself when i was younger

Anyway, morning everyone

The suns out but the rain is on it's way again, and tomorrow and sunday are going to be really bad, but i'm not bothered because .......My baby boy Jack is coming home!!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

6:48am and you just got in from last nite? WTH??? You are gonna be wasted today....

Morning all.

Let the party begin!

Belinda made the coffee, I'll just drop off this little teeny weeny gallon jug of Bailey's next to it.
(Remember the mustard bottle, Bea? I miss Bill
and Pip )

Cinnamom rolls, bagels with cream cheese, donuts with sprinkles, Pop-Tarts. Anything and everything not so good for you for breakfast today. Just for Leighann.
Ooooooooooooooooh, I love Baileys, and yes I do remember the mustard bottle Neet, I still have one of them in the camper.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Your going to look and feel like a zombie come lunchtime, i know i've been there myself when i was younger
Yeah, its not going to be pretty at the gym AFTER work

I will be in bed by 8pm and sleep a good 10 hours

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Anyway, morning everyone

The suns out but the rain is on it's way again, and tomorrow and sunday are going to be really bad, but i'm not bothered because .......My baby boy Jack is coming home!!!
Susan, wasted after a night out?

And WOOHOO, I forgot about today being Jack's Gotcha Day!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll just sit here and feel sorry for myself while everyone else chat! *coughcoughcough*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

I'll just sit here and feel sorry for myself while everyone else chat! *coughcoughcough*

Awwwwwwww
I hope you don't get a cold

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awwwwwwww
I hope you don't get a cold
I hope so too

Anyway, i really am feeling sorry for myself so i think i'm going to go to bed soon. You guys all have a nice day.

Susan, i'm looking forward to seeing Jack in his new house and getting acquainted with the evil step sisters
kidding

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Susan, i'm looking forward to seeing Jack in his new house and getting acquainted with the evil step sisters
kidding
Oi!!!! my girls aren't evil!!

He won't be seeing the girls for a full week because i'm doing the intros slowly

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eep!! Tomrrow is Jack's day!

And Miss Natalie- where were YOU last night/this morning?

Happy Friday to everyone & a VERY happy Friday to LuAnn... wait, I mean Leighann, for her last day of work!

One week til we move!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Let the party begin!

Belinda made the coffee, I'll just drop off this little teeny weeny gallon jug of Bailey's next to it. (Remember the mustard bottle, Bea? I miss Bill and Pip )

Thank Neet and everybody!!!

YAY!!! It's finally here! I'm sure I'll be sad in a bit too but at the moment I'm excited! I got so much done yesterday that I should be done in a bit! And my co-worker just brought me over one of my favorite donuts! (Jelly filled!!!)

We're having a pizza lunch today, provided by the company. I also made a vanilla cake with a whole bunch of blueberries added in, cucumber salad, and blueberry, apple cinnimon and bannana nut muffins! One of my student's brought in a still warm pineapple upside down cake (from scratch I believe!). My co-worker made her famous taco dip and cherry cheese pie! We'll see what else walks in the door. I think fruit salad and coleslaw are on the list of things to be brought! I should have worn looser pants!!!

I can't wiat for tonight too! Still don't know where we are going but I will have fun!!!
I've just got to finish a few grades, finish 2 reports and then I can start clearing out the computer!

Originally Posted by babyharley

Happy Friday to everyone & a VERY happy Friday to LuAnn... wait, I mean Leighann, for her last day of work!

And where were you exactly allll night Miss Natalie??? Should we assume you weren't alone???

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Morning ya'll!

So this morning I was up at 5:30 am, Grandpa and Dad were at the dining room table reading rodeo and horse magazines and talking about the storage tanks. Mom was making pancakes, and Tyler was still asleep. *surprise, surprise*
I fed Zoey her first taste of the Fancy Feast cuts, not the loaf kind ya know? She loved it!
Then I put on my jogging shorts (okay, old sweats cut to mid-thigh) and t-shirt and tennis, grabbed my headphones and went for a nice run/walk. It was phenomenal out today!
I got to watch the sun rise, saw some baby antelope, birds, rabbits, cows and the horses. It smelled damp and fresh from the rain; like new beginnings. It was great! Got home, ate hot pancakes, and then jumped on here!

Hope everybody has a superb day!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

And where were you exactly allll night Miss Natalie??? Should we assume you weren't alone???

Not much happening here, the boss is coming in to go over some paperwork, the weather is lovely but I am keeping an eye on the 'people traffic' as it is a 'Aboriginal Day of Action' and I want to actually get home at a decent time, so hopefully I can get out of here early.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all

Nat where are you...inquiring minds want to know what went on last night

Leighann, I hope you have a great last day...now you can hang out with us more

YAY Jack comes home tomorrow

Have a wonderful SAFE day everyone

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great day here in cottage country, bright, sunny and only 23 degrees..Heavenly..
Slept amazingly last night with the cooler temperatures.
Heading off to work shortly as usual, of coarse I have to work tomorrow but am actually taking Canada off of Sunday.

The kitties are tearing around the house getting into mischief already.
Linus and I had a long discussion regarding him and the screen door. Let me rephrased that, I told him to leave it alone, he ignored me...

Everyone have a good day.