I'm Back!

mygirlmidnight

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, finally got thru the move and have my internet back! So far so good. Both furkids (Midnight and Tal) have acclimated very well. And like some said, Midnight has become a little more clingy and affectionate with me. No problem there!

Really only one incident on the actual trip too. On the way here, I stopped to get some coffee, and getting back in the truck I noticed a smell that was not there...so I figured Tal must have farted. It just kept lingering...and poor Midnight had pooped in the crate.. About 150 miles later, I found a super wal mart and got some kitty litter (no lectures, please some wipes and some trash bags. I got Midnight and the crate cleaned up and thought I'll just let her stay out. That was at 5:30 am. She and Tal then just slept on his crate pad pretty much the rest of the way.

Then going thru the toll booth, Tal stepped in the new kitty litter wanting to say hi to the toll booth worker and kitty litter went flying thru the truck....but outside those two little mishaps, it went well.

I was really expecting alot more than that but they did very well.

Midnight has found her spaces here and has become a little more affectionate with me. She has even started to lick my hand...never did that before. I have had to pur her water and food bowls up on the counter so Tal won't get to them...and I have to watch her because she likes Tal's water bowl...go figure...

I'll be posting some pics tomorrow!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Im glad to hear that everything went well and you arrived at your destination with nothing more than spilled litter.

It sounds like everyone is settling right in to the new place as well.

Cant wait to see the pics you promised And good to have you back!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mygirlmidnight

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Yeah the day we got here Midnight found a hiding place behind the logs in the gas fireplace. Needless to say I nixed that one quickly. Most of the time she will run under the bed. All that lasted about a day. I think she does alot better when Tal or I are around. And so much the better if both of us are!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad the trip went well! I was worried about how Midnight would do!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mygirlmidnight

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I'm glad the trip went well! I was worried about how Midnight would do!
She did great! Funny thing is I got her a leash so when I had to get out to get gas or whatever, I could keep her in tow. She never tried to leave the truck until we got home. But she is doing great!

Gonna post some pics later on..

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido de nuevo a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome Back to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

Originally Posted by Mygirlmidnight

Gonna post some pics later on..
will be waiting!