jump

bobcat4is_cool

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When i went to go check on my pregnant cat i sat down next to her when i touched her belly she jumped and knocked over the chair. now her noes is doing something strange and brething hard do you think it is almost time for her to have kittens?

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does it look like her stomach is "rippling"? Sorry, that's the best way I can describe it. Also, is she pushing at all?

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first two cats delivered within 2-3 days of getting their milk... the third cat delivered almost a week after getting hers. But I'd say your kitty is getting very close. Keep an eye out for discharge "down there"... she'll most likely have clearish discharge for a few days before birth, and she'll probably also have some red/pink discharge. Some cats lick themselves so much that you might not see the discharge at all. She will lose her mucus plug (which you may or may not see happen) around 12 hours before labor starts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bobcat4is_cool

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ok thanks, because when we took our kittens to the vet he said that one of the kittens look like it is part bobcat and the others didn't look like the mom or bobcat