The new little guy is here!

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We haven't come up with a name yet so he's still the 'new little guy' haha. He's doing pretty well so far, at first he was pretty scared and wondering where the heck he was haha but he's starting to explore a little more. He seems to like corners or small spaces to sleep, but that could just be because it's new surroundings. He is too cute! Here are some pics, they aren't the greatest but I'm sure I'll have lots more soon
Once he get's more comfortable with being here we'll start introducing him to the rest of our bunch.

Everytime I come in the room he looks up, even if he's asleep.

Checkin out the litterbox

Oooo what's this? I think I'll try and walk through it.

Playing with the edge of the cat carrier.

What is that thing you keep pointing at me?

Enjoy!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A great ball of cuteness! He has a very defined 'M' on his face - maybe you should start his name with that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I've written down a few names but haven't picked anything yet. So far we have Spike, Jake (thanks to chichismom) and Milo. And no he hasn't met Tanner yet, we're trying to let him get used to the place first, he still gets a little scared. Should be interesting when we do introduce them though haha.

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

A great ball of cuteness! He has a very defined 'M' on his face - maybe you should start his name with that.
Originally Posted by ABK

Thanks everyone! I've written down a few names but haven't picked anything yet. So far we have Spike, Jake (thanks to chichismom) and Milo. And no he hasn't met Tanner yet, we're trying to let him get used to the place first, he still gets a little scared. Should be interesting when we do introduce them though haha.
He is so very precious

Based on what jenny said, I think you should name him Milo!! He does have an M on his cute little face!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a cute kitten and thats for sure

I'd call him Milo as it suits him and the posters on tcs could never be wrong

boog's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't know...he'd also make a great "Frankie" on account of those ol' beautiful blue eyes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the suggestions! Hmm I'm not too sure his eyes will be staying blue though, most likely not.
And no Gingersmom you can't have him :p

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ABK

Thanks for the suggestions! Hmm I'm not too sure his eyes will be staying blue though, most likely not.
And no Gingersmom you can't have him :p
Oh, pooey.

OK, then, I will just have to admire him from afar...

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jenny's right, he has a very definite "M" on his forehead. (I've often thought I had a noticeable M on my forehead at times as well to indicate "mark".
)

Anyway, all joking aside, I love the name Milo. He looks like a Milo to me.