Kitty and Maisie

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I`m on 2 weeks holiday from work I have time to take pictures and post them! Hope you like them!

Kitty washing outside

More washing...

...He`s a very clean boy

Tootsies

Maisies turn!

Pretty girl

Maisies favourite toy!

Enough already!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awwwwww what gorgeous closeups of the pair of them!
Aww, thanks!

Originally Posted by Bella713

Those pics are awesome, I LOVE them
How are they getting along now?
Thank you! They are still seperated
but Kitty is spending more time indoors with me. He`s not so grumpy either but as soon as he catches sight of her he dissapears next door for the day.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW those pics are AMAZING!! Beautiful baby cats! I cant wait to see more pics while your on your holiday!

Have you tried the vanilla trick on the kitties yet?

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

WOW those pics are AMAZING!! Beautiful baby cats! I cant wait to see more pics while your on your holiday!

Have you tried the vanilla trick on the kitties yet?
Aww! Thank you!

Haven`t tried the vanilla because they never get close enough to sniff each other. I may get some tomorrow though just so I can say we tried.
I know you put it under the tail and chin but is it just once or for a few days?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Aww! Thank you!

Haven`t tried the vanilla because they never get close enough to sniff each other. I may get some tomorrow though just so I can say we tried.
I know you put it under the tail and chin but is it just once or for a few days?
Im not sure how often. Vanilla is pretty strong, so I would 'assume' not often. I did a search to see if I could find an answer and didnt find it, but I did find this, you may have already read it, though.

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67321

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What gorgeous kitties!!

With the vanilla trick, you put a dab (not much, it's strong) under the chin, between the shoulder blades, and at the base of the tail on the back. It may help more than you think because he may smell her from afar. Oh, and be sure to get real vanilla and not vanilla extract. The extract is mainly alcohol and will evaporate before it does any good.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my look at those kitties

Kitty is looking really well - I love his colour
its so rich & vibrant

and little Miss Maisie is looking well too - just to think how she came to you and how worried you were about her weight - you've done her proud
just have to get Kitty on side now

great photos - those close-up are brill

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitty is HANDSOME, and Maisie is looking SO well, considering what she looked like when you first rescued her!!!

With the vanilla, I put it on their shoulder blades so they can't reach it to lick it off, and I actually *dump* a little of it on each of them and rub it into their skin. The smell will then last for at LEAST a week.

I love love LOVE kitties that smell like cookies!!!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Im not sure how often. Vanilla is pretty strong, so I would 'assume' not often. I did a search to see if I could find an answer and didnt find it, but I did find this, you may have already read it, though.

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67321
Your a star! I`m going to read through that when I`ve finished replying here.

Originally Posted by valanhb

What gorgeous kitties!!

With the vanilla trick, you put a dab (not much, it's strong) under the chin, between the shoulder blades, and at the base of the tail on the back. It may help more than you think because he may smell her from afar. Oh, and be sure to get real vanilla and not vanilla extract. The extract is mainly alcohol and will evaporate before it does any good.
Thank you! I went and got some today but I hadn`t checked back here so I`ve got the wrong one.
Think I`ll have to go to the health shop for it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by mooficat

Kitty is looking really well - I love his colour its so rich & vibrant

and little Miss Maisie is looking well too - just to think how she came to you and how worried you were about her weight - you've done her proud
just have to get Kitty on side now

great photos - those close-up are brill
Aww, thanks hon! I weighed her again a few days ago and she was 3.2kg. She feels so much heavier but she`s still kind of wobbly and theres something odd about her legs. I think alot of it is down to lack of muscle though and she`s not had diarrhoea for 3 weeks!

Originally Posted by white cat lover

They are both so gorgeous, even clean Kitty!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by GingersMom

Kitty is HANDSOME, and Maisie is looking SO well, considering what she looked like when you first rescued her!!!

With the vanilla, I put it on their shoulder blades so they can't reach it to lick it off, and I actually *dump* a little of it on each of them and rub it into their skin. The smell will then last for at LEAST a week.

I love love LOVE kitties that smell like cookies!!!
Thank you! I will tell Kitty that
I have to keep looking at Maisies first pictures because I can`t beleive she is the same cat. Bless her

I told a friend Kitty was going to start wearing perfume
I shan`t repeat what they said

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

well let us know how Kittys new vanilla perfume works out

Will do!
Kitty has been sulking since yesterday though and has been round next door all day even though he hasn`t seen Maisie

If this doesn`t work we are getting a behaviourist in.