Could you spare some vibes for my interview tomorrow?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going in at 10 for an interview at a Doggie Spa and Resort tomorrow! I would so love to get this CSR position.......I mean, what better place to work than at this swanky dog/kitty hotel!???
I think it's rather silly myself to spend all this money, but hey, if you have it, it's a vacation for your pet while your on vacation somewhere as well! If you all have any spare vibes, I sure would appreciate them. I've been on many interviews, but they all seem SOOOOOOOOOOOO boring. This is one I think I would really really enjoy going to work at.........plus, we could really use my income again......I'm getting tired of mac and cheese!

mcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good luck coniing atcha. I hope it's a perfect fit and that they love you and can't wait for you to be there.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Sooooz, that would be AWESOME!

Major MEGAVIBES headed your way!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much guys.....I've seen this board and it's vibes do wonders, so I thought I'd ask.......I would so much love to get this job!!!!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending you many good vibes! That sounds like a neat job

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Coco! I sure hope I get considered for it! I think I should take my biggest support group with me, TTP&B!!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sending you TONS of {{{GOOD LUCK VIBES}}} Susie!!! Please let us know how your interview goes!