Smack Attack!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was brushing my teeth this morning when I heard a bunch of strange smacking sounds coming from the kitchen.

I peeked around the corner to find that Ginger was seriously going to town with her front paws on a cardboard box flap.

WHAP-WHAP-WHAP-WHAP-WHAP!

The box was lying on its side with the top flap hanging down covering half of the opening - and just inside the box was Penny, smacking right back at Ginger from underneath the flap.

Silly girls!

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if you REALLY want some fun, give em a box from a 24 pack of cans of soda!

Tigger will climb into it, and kali will smack whatever part falls out a hole, tis too funny!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's always so heart warming to see the kitties playing together..

Linus being so much younger then Sassy would play every hour of every day however Sassy has came up with several methods to keep him amused without actually putting any effort in it at all..

Sassy will lay on my desk chair with his tail hanging over the side, flip it back and for every 30 seconds or so and Linus will chase it back and forth..
The funny part is if you look at Sassy his eyes are closed and appears to be napping throw the who thing.

It is very cute.

Glad to hear your girls get along together so well...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Awww Your girls are getting on together
Thats fantastic!
LOL - it is NOT worthless - I was brushing my teeth and I didn't have my camera handy! That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!