Riley comes home TONIGHT!!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're nearly done with the move, just some cleaning at the old place and LOTS of unpacking at the new place, but the new place is liveable enough. I'm going to be picking Riley up tonight at his foster home and bringing him home!

I have everything ready for him and he will have lots of boxes to play with for a while

No internet connected yet, so I won't be able to post any pictures until that's set up, but I'll be taking lots of them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I put litter in his box this morning, and have his food and water dishes all set out (empty until he gets there). His bed and scratching post is all set up and his carrier is in my car with the blanket I made for it so I'm all ready!

Just have to wait until about 8pm tonight until his foster mom gets home. I'll be off work tomorrow so have 3 whole days to spend with him before I have to go back to work. Hopefully he won't be too lonely. He's used to having a house full of cats to play with and it will be some time before I can get a 2nd one (not to mention talk my bf into having another!
)

I'll take lots of pictures and upload them as soon as my internet is back on!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

why do i suspect young Riley is in for some major spoilage??!? congrats Paula

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

why do i suspect young Riley is in for some major spoilage??!? congrats Paula
I've already been accused by my bf of buying more for Riley than he gets!

He is definitely going to be a spoiled little kitty

sunskitties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I had to talk my boyfriend into getting a cat in the first place, then I talked him into a second one. Good luck, its not that hard, just spend oodles of time with your cat and tell the BF that you have to play with the cat all the time so he won't be lonely, then when the BF starts to want more attention simply drop the "well if he had a friend here...." then you are well on your way to kitty number to.
good luck....welcome home Riley

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sunskitties

I had to talk my boyfriend into getting a cat in the first place, then I talked him into a second one. Good luck, its not that hard, just spend oodles of time with your cat and tell the BF that you have to play with the cat all the time so he won't be lonely, then when the BF starts to want more attention simply drop the "well if he had a friend here...." then you are well on your way to kitty number to.
Sneaky plan! I like it!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOO HOO!!! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy.And to read all about his new antics.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eek Paula not long now

I can't wait to see him, and i really hope he settles in quickly with you all, but i have no doubts that he will

You have a lot of love to give this little boy after all the heartache of losing Alley, so i'm certain he'll give it straight back

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sunskitties

Believe me, that plan works!
Congrats! I can't wait to see some pics!