For a sweet little orange boy...

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a tribute to the sweet little orange kitty who was hit by a car and killed near my house. He belonged to my neighbour, and when i questionned letting him be an outdoor cat, I got nowhere. Now he's gone, and he was only 6 or so months old. I can only hope and pray that your sister will be kept inside now. I should have done more, I should have said more and maybe you would have still been alive.

Play happily over the Rainbow Bridge sweetie. While you weren't cared for very well in life, you will be in heaven.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Rest in peace, sweet orange boy. May you find happiness and love at the bridge with all the TCS kitties who dwell there.

hopefully his owner has now learned a painful lesson.
to you for your caring

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts. This death is really troubling me. I can't even look my neighbour in the face....I get too upset. I hope he's playing happily with Duke and the other RB kitties. All he wanted was some attention and someone to play with him. He used to play with a chipmunk in the backyard....the chipmunk would come up and run over his back and he would pick it up by the tail and carry it around. When he put it down the chipmunk would stay right there with him. Sweetest thing I ever saw....just makes me so sad.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renny

Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts. This death is really troubling me. I can't even look my neighbour in the face....I get too upset. I hope he's playing happily with Duke and the other RB kitties. All he wanted was some attention and someone to play with him. He used to play with a chipmunk in the backyard....the chipmunk would come up and run over his back and he would pick it up by the tail and carry it around. When he put it down the chipmunk would stay right there with him. Sweetest thing I ever saw....just makes me so sad.
That's so sweet.

RIP orange kitty.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

That is such a sweet story, and it saddens me that this kitten's life was so short. RIP, little one.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What a sweet story. Poor little orange kitty....may he RIP.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw - poor little soul! Rest peacefully, honey, and play happily over the bridge! I'm sure there are lots of chipmunks there to play with!