How do you eat pizza?

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My DH and I argue about this every time we eat pizza. He prefers to use a fork and I say just eat it with your hands. Its freakin pizza. How do you guys eat it?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a fork? wth?
Are you certain he's from this planet?

I know a lot of people who use a fork, I never understood why.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A fork?!?!! Pizza is hand food, who uses a knife and fork for pizza? You pick it up and shovel it in your mouth!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I use a fork when I eat, say, reheated Pizza Hut pizza as it's really soft & I end up loosing all the toppings if I use my hands. Otherwise, hands...duh! It's pizza!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only use a fork if the pizza is too hot to pick up, or if it is so loaded with toppings it can't be picked up without losing half of them. But, using a fork just isn't the same. My cousin though needs a fork and knife to eat pizza. She is very prissy. Reminds me of the episode of "Seinfeld" where George started eating candy bars with a knife and fork! That's just not right!

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I havent eaten pizza with a fork since I was little! Makes me wanna go to pizza hut and eat pizza work a fork o_o LOL but naw, I use my hands.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I only use a fork if the pizza is too hot to pick up, or if it is so loaded with toppings it can't be picked up without losing half of them. But, using a fork just isn't the same. My cousin though needs a fork and knife to eat pizza. She is very prissy. Reminds me of the episode of "Seinfeld" where George started eating candy bars with a knife and fork! That's just not right!
I have a stepsister like that.
Heaven forbid a single speck of dirt touch her, and this is a farm girl.

She gave up milk when she was 9 because she saw one of the barncats drinking from the milk pail.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

A fork?!?!! Pizza is hand food, who uses a knife and fork for pizza? You pick it up and shovel it in your mouth!
unless it's really, really hot, or really, really drippy...

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I have a stepsister like that.
Heaven forbid a single speck of dirt touch her, and this is a farm girl.

She gave up milk when she was 9 because she saw one of the barncats drinking from the milk pail.
I guess she didn't help to clean out the barn then huh?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
your supposed to use forks or hands? i thought you where just supposed to bury your face in it. lol

hmm hands unless its to hot to touch.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hes mad that I started this. He keeps trying to defend himself but the numbers don't lie. I think he is a dork for using a fork. He is saying that he will start blending it in a blender and suck it through a straw. Plus he is talking like a caveman and making fun of us for eating pizza like it should be eaten. I had no idea I married a dork.
He adds that he is sorry he know how to use tools and we don't. He also says sorry he evolved. He just won't stop rambleing. He really is a dork.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

Hes mad that I started this. He keeps trying to defend himself but the numbers don't lie. I think he is a dork for using a fork. He is saying that he will start blending it in a blender and suck it through a straw. Plus he is talking like a caveman and making fun of us for eating pizza like it should be eaten. I had no idea I married a dork.
He adds that he is sorry he know how to use tools and we don't. He also says sorry he evolved. He just won't stop rambleing. He really is a dork.
Tell him I am proud that he has that old opposable thumb thing going on, but sometimes ya just gotta get primal, man!

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You have to eat in with your hands when your at home.. but I think if you are in a posh Italian Restaurant then maybe you should eat with your knife and Fork

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always eat it with a knife and fork when i go to a restaurant, it makes it nicer to eat! At home ill eat it with my hands