TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Paris Hilton on Larry King Tonight
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Paris Hilton on Larry King Tonight - Page 2

post #31 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
I paused on it for about a minute while channel surfing last nite.

(not actual quotes, just basic)

Larry King: "So, how does having ADD affect your life?"

Paris: "Well, ADD means you have trouble paying attention."

I didn't watch it, but I think I might watch a little on youtube to see how it was
post #32 of 49
You heard wrong, Paris Hilton did that interview with Larry King for free.

I watched alot of it, not all of it. She was on downers for sure. It drove me crazy, I cannot stand listening to people speaking in a monotone. I wanted to hear some PASSION in her voice.
post #33 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by cococat View Post
...Why does the whole world have to judge her every little move and follow her around and analyze her? Why are the media and so many people obsessed with this person?...
Because that's what she wants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essayons89 View Post
Paris is a victim! LOL...

I don't hate her I just get tired of hearing about her and her cronies. I could care less when Paris sneezed or when Britney barfed or what Lohan had for breakfast.

Go away, please.
Couldn't have said it better.
post #34 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essayons89 View Post
Paris is a victim! LOL...

I don't hate her I just get tired of hearing about her and her cronies. I could care less when Paris sneezed or when Britney barfed or what Lohan had for breakfast.

Go away, please.

Just goes to show you what's important to talk about in this world. If only people paid that much attention to the war, our healthcare system, etc....

I heard on the radio this morning that US Weekly has said that everyone has "Paris fatigue" and that they won't even mention her name anymore. I hope they stay true to their word. No one cares about those 3 anymore. Giving them attention for their behavior is what they want and crave.
post #35 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiecusion View Post
Just goes to show you what's important to talk about in this world. If only people paid that much attention to the war, our healthcare system, etc....
.
Seriously, that is a good point!
post #36 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampWitch View Post
Why does everyone hate Paris Hilton so much?
I don't "hate" her. I don't "hate" anyone actually.

However, I can't help but shake my head in wonder at this girl's popularity and fame over actually having done nothing except party and do outrageous things like not wear underwear when going to a dance club!

She has no special, significant talent. She can't act. She can't sing. She is super boring to listen to during an interview. She walks like a stork. And she's not a raving beauty. Regardless of what she might think, her "fame" is largely because of what her last name is and who her father is. If she wasn't a "Hilton", the media wouldn't give her a second glance.

For my part it's not so much her as a person because I don't know her, it's more her actions and insolent attitude that she's "entitled" and "above the law" because of her last name and her "fame."

I have serious issues with people who think they are entitled and who do nothing to endear themselves to their position. Paris seems really self absorbed and everything is about "Paris" and she seems oblivious to everything else in the world around her except what she's going to wear (or not wear) at the next night club.
post #37 of 49
UMMM

I want to know when Larry King started interviewing folks that in essense have done nothing NEWSORTHY???


I wish Paris the best ... she is a spoiled girl who need s to learn to grow up to at least the leval of the ave 18 yr old
post #38 of 49
Forget Larry King, this is the story of the week to me...

Newscaster burns script about Paris Hilton in protest about amount of news time given to her

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6252290.stm

My new hero
post #39 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentNate View Post
Forget Larry King, this is the story of the week to me...

Newscaster burns script about Paris Hilton in protest about amount of news time given to her

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6252290.stm

My new hero
Good for her! I'm really getting sick of Hilton getting so much coverage here in IMO.
post #40 of 49
Aw Mika, yes, that was hilarious. She couldn't get the lighter to light. It was kind of painful to watch really, because you knew she was on the brink of ruining herself over a stupid story.

I loved how Paris claimed she had never done drugs. HAHAHAHAHAAA. I don't have anything against her-- all she is is a typical rich-girl partier, nothing more or less except for some reason the media helps her get attention-- but at least fess up to it. We all know you've done drugs Heck there are videos and pictures of it everywhere.
post #41 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom View Post

I loved how Paris claimed she had never done drugs. HAHAHAHAHAAA. I don't have anything against her-- all she is is a typical rich-girl partier, nothing more or less except for some reason the media helps her get attention-- but at least fess up to it. We all know you've done drugs Heck there are videos and pictures of it everywhere.
Not that I believe her either but to her credit, I haven't seen any pictures or videos of her actually doing drugs.
post #42 of 49
Bill O'Reilly showed more than one video of her last night smoking pot.
BUT, she may not consider that doing drugs.
post #43 of 49
Thread Starter 
Did you hear that her father was trying to sell the rights to an exclusive first interview with her for 1 million dollars!!!!!

CNN didn't pay for the interview, and neither did People Magazine, but her father tried to make a profit off of it.
post #44 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentNate View Post
Forget Larry King, this is the story of the week to me...

Newscaster burns script about Paris Hilton in protest about amount of news time given to her

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6252290.stm

My new hero
lol i think i like that newscaster
post #45 of 49
I saw a clip from the interview on E News and nearly wet myself laughing when she was asked about her favourite passage from the bible (which she claimed to have read in prison) and couldn't come up with anything
post #46 of 49
I keep hearing people on TV question "What does everyone see in Paris H?" My answer would be absolutely nothing. But if not for all the newscasters that keep asking that question, and doing stupid stories about her, she would lose her luster and quickly fade away. It's the media that keep her hype going. I refuse to watch any Paris H. story anymore. I change the channel!
post #47 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty's Mom View Post
I keep hearing people on TV question "What does everyone see in Paris H?" My answer would be absolutely nothing. But if not for all the newscasters that keep asking that question, and doing stupid stories about her, she would lose her luster and quickly fade away. It's the media that keep her hype going. I refuse to watch any Paris H. story anymore. I change the channel!
I 99% agree with you...but, most of these news outlets also have websites, and when they put Paris Hilton stories on their websites and they get 20,000 hits an hour, it tells them that someone somewhere (that might buy what their advertisers are selling) is interested.
post #48 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbantigers View Post
I saw a clip from the interview on E News and nearly wet myself laughing when she was asked about her favourite passage from the bible (which she claimed to have read in prison) and couldn't come up with anything
That was priceless!

I saw an interview with him yesterday, he said he didn't think she was telling the truth very much in the interview.

I also was at the part where she said she was embarrassed at the strip search. Taking off your clothes in front of a stranger... Did she forget about her porn videas????
post #49 of 49
I would have been ashamed of myself, goodness Paris if your gonna lie try and remember what to say any way ...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: IMO: In My Opinion
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Paris Hilton on Larry King Tonight