I just slammed into the ......

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So Ive been having stomach issues today and Ive been having to run to the bathroom alot. So I just had to go really really bad so I took off running for the bathroom here at work. Its way back in the back in the storage area by the loading dock so unless you turn on the lights you cant see anything. But Ive been working here long enough to know where the bathroom is.

So I got up started running as fast as I can to the bathroom. I run around the corner and I thought the bathroom door was open because it always is. Well aparently the new employee doesnt know not to shut the bathroom door and I slammed full force into the door. I hit it so hard I flew backwards and hit the wall behind me. Its not that big of a space but still it takes alot to throw a person backwards. It hurt like crazy too. I almost pooed all over myself too.

Then my workmates come running back wondering what in the world the crashing was and they found me legs pressed together laughing so hard. They couldnt figure out what happened. I finally managed to get it out and they started laughing so hard. So now the new guy knows leave the door OPEN!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OUCH!!! At least you didn't "have an accident". You should print up a flyer of do's and don'ts for the office and put that at the head of the list

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Man, that must've hurt like heck...and I don't mean to laugh at you...but, that's a great way to teach the new guys!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, sorry to laugh so hard, but I can totaly see that happening to me. It's one of those things you think you only see in movies.

I'm glad your OK, & you didn't have an accident.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

But can you imagine if some poor soul had been in there on the potty when you crashed into the door?!

Glad you were able to hold it!

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

But can you imagine if some poor soul had been in there on the potty when you crashed into the door?!

Glad you were able to hold it!
Oh my God, that would so be me!

Just sitting there, innocently, either focussed on the task at hand or sort of zoning out, when KABOOM hits and the door rattles. "AHHH! OCCUPIED!! OCCUPIED!!"

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Aussie_Dog

Just sitting there, innocently, either focussed on the task at hand or sort of zoning out, when KABOOM hits and the door rattles. "AHHH! OCCUPIED!! OCCUPIED!!"

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Aussie_Dog

OMG!!!!! Good one!!!
I'm sorry you ran into the door.But, glad you are ok.
I would've had to change my drawers though.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, I'm just sitting here howling!!
I'm glad you weren't seriously injured! That sounds like quite the wallop.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

I hit it so hard I flew backwards and hit the wall behind me. Its not that big of a space but still it takes alot to throw a person backwards. It hurt like crazy too. I almost pooed all over myself too.

Then my workmates come running back wondering what in the world the crashing was and they found me legs pressed together laughing so hard. They couldnt figure out what happened. I finally managed to get it out and they started laughing so hard. So now the new guy knows leave the door OPEN!
Awwww poor things!! *hugs* glad you're okay

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like something that would happen to me!! Instead of 'back door trots',maybe it should be changed to 'slam into door trots'!! LOL

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

So Ive been having stomach issues today and Ive been having to run to the bathroom alot. So I just had to go really really bad so I took off running for the bathroom here at work. Its way back in the back in the storage area by the loading dock so unless you turn on the lights you cant see anything. But Ive been working here long enough to know where the bathroom is.

So I got up started running as fast as I can to the bathroom. I run around the corner and I thought the bathroom door was open because it always is. Well aparently the new employee doesnt know not to shut the bathroom door and I slammed full force into the door. I hit it so hard I flew backwards and hit the wall behind me. Its not that big of a space but still it takes alot to throw a person backwards. It hurt like crazy too. I almost pooed all over myself too.

Ouch! I know how that feels! I did that once and totally bent my frames. I am such a baby when I can't see. Thankfully we had some techs out and one was able to adjust them so I could see again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

OK, sorry to laugh so hard, but I can totaly see that happening to me. It's one of those things you think you only see in movies.

I'm glad your OK, & you didn't have an accident.
I know. My boss looked at me and said Mary you know that would only happen to you. My nose still hurts a little. It was pretty funny though. I just figure that I might as well just laugh at myself when I do stuff like that because I do it so often it doesnt make sence to get upset about it.