Looks as if we are gonna have to move

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup-we are in search of a house. We havent been able to get ANY help, whatsoever to get refinanced, or anything!!!

Sooo we are just going to let the house go. As much as we havent wanted to do this~it seems like the only choice we have now.

Can I please have some vibes guys? That we can get a house, to where they will allow me to have my pets....

I know that keeping all of them, is probly not a option and I dont have any idea of what to do!!

If any of you on here would be able to help me, at all place my cats I would appreciate it greatly!!

I will for sure keep you guys updated.

And like I said-there may be a small chance I get a house that allows pets, but not all 13 of them!!

Thanks guys. I appreciate everything!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Liza24

how is your credit? most times this is the worst part. i know cause my credit is in the crapper myself. these might help, or at least, point you in a better direction!

http://www.ditech.com/marketing/inde...rd=home%20loan

http://www.lendingtree.com/version/o...&source=475010

https://www.quickenloans.com/?lid=19...Jump/offer.asp

http://www.eloan.com/?user=ink&mcode=inkkw3ll8
Thanks, but sadly enough-we have tried 2-3 of those already! My credit is pretty crappy, as well as DH.
His thing is some back child supprt-and it is now killing us!!

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
do you own the house your in. how long have you been there?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

do you own the house your in. how long have you been there?
We have been here since Dec 2003. And we dont *own* it yet-just in process of buying.

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Instead of trying a specific loan company, have you tried a mortgage broker? Mortgage brokers have access to multiple banks and multiple loan packages and, although the subprime market has taken a bit of a downturn, they should still be able to find a subprime lender to help you. They'd be able to take your information and 'shop' the loan to a bunch of different banks... even some out of state that have a license to lend in your state, but you might not have heard of them since theyre an out of state bank.

Sorry... just my job sneaking in there a little....

Good luck with all of this
Maybe you'll get lucky and you'll rent a house from a fellow cat lover!

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ah ok. so your trying to get financing for your current house, or to be able to get a house?

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I am sending you vibes that you find the 'perfect' house!

I understand how frustrating it is, because I'm also looking for a house right now.

Why can't EVERYONE be cat lovers? Then we wouldn't have to worry about who accepts cats, and who doesn't.

Keep us updated on what you find

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

ah ok. so your trying to get financing for your current house, or to be able to get a house?
Sorry-no, what happened was when we first got financed and moved in, our payments were about $300 cheaper then what they are now!! We got stuck on an adjustable rate, and now our payments are sky high and just cant afford it!! When we first moved in, DH didnt have to pay child support and then his ex decided after this, she needed the $$$
He got hit with $675 a month in support as well. So needless to say-we juust cant afford the house!!

And we have been trying for months to get some help-and noone wants to help us!!

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow, thats SCREWED up, but thats what exes do
lemme see if i can dig up some more stuff...

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Sorry-no, what happened was when we first got financed and moved in, our payments were about $300 cheaper then what they are now!! We got stuck on an adjustable rate, and now our payments are sky high and just cant afford it!! When we first moved in, DH didnt have to pay child support and then his ex decided after this, she needed the $$$
He got hit with $675 a month in support as well. So needless to say-we juust cant afford the house!!

And we have been trying for months to get some help-and noone wants to help us!!
Wow, $675 a month for child support!

My dad only paid $250 a month for child support for me.

My mom didn't receive any child support from my brothers dad...ever! FYI: my brothers have a different father then I do.

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a link to the Mortgage Broker directory for the National Association of Mortgage Brokers:

http://www.namb.org/assnfe/SearchBro...nID=2012987908

A quick peek shows a lot of them in KS, so you should be able to find someone willing to help you. Call them, explain your situation and see if they can help. If they say no, move on to the next one.

I have seen banks lend money to people with crazy credit problems, bankruptcies, foreclosures.. you name it. It might take a few phone calls, but mortgage brokers want to help you. They only make money if they lend you money and you will be dealing with an actual bank (I say that only because a lot of people think mortgage broker = loan shark which isn't true. These are loan officers that deal with multiple banks)

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

Wow, $675 a month for child support!

My dad only paid $250 a month for child support for me.

My mom didn't receive any child support from my brothers dad...ever! FYI: my brothers have a different father then I do.
LOL My father only had to pay 140$ a month. He was getting paid under the table so he didn't have to pay more. We are lucking to get anything cause Mom made more on the books than him.

It's a shame your not in Philly. I know a shady Mortgage Broker who loans off the books. He is a nice guy but how he does it is shady.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry you have to move. I really hope that you find a nice place that will allow you to keep all of your furbabies.

Good luck.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried any Credit Unions for help?

as for child support,I wish!!! My ex was told he has to pay...............are you ready for this one? For 2 kids, he has to pay $50.00 a month!!! Not for each child, but for the both of them.And here is the kicker, he doesn't even pay that.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Have you tried any Credit Unions for help?

as for child support,I wish!!! My ex was told he has to pay...............are you ready for this one? For 2 kids, he has to pay $50.00 a month!!! Not for each child, but for the both of them.And here is the kicker, he doesn't even pay that.
Isnt it amazing how these dead beats get away w/o paying??

My sons father was *ordered* to pay like $140 a month, way back when, and ya think he pays it? Umm NO!!! That was back in like 95-96. I hate to know how much hes behind!!! And my son is not his only child!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My ex is so far in arrears, that I don't even try and keep up anymore.