My finger's got a dress on!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep! It's a strapless number in a white gauzy material with a thick white sash. It's strapless too!

My co-worker made it herself....what do you think? Do we have a career in finger puppet fashion ahead of us?

(These aren't the best pics, I took them on the pilot here at my desk. Too bad it's so dark! You can't see the lovely smile my finger is wearing very well!)

Seriously, my eczema on that finger is broken out really bad and it's seeping (yuck!) so she wrapped it loosely in gauze just so it's not rubbing and all. It hurts because when it seeps like that it drys and then my skin cracks. It stinks
But in the meantime I get to 'unintentionally' flip people the bird and at least it'll be a good conversation piece!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Are you sure you didn't just want to flip us all off?

Cute dress
Well not you cat peeps....but I can think of several peeps I will encounter/have encountered so far today who I just might! And really I'm a nice person! I'd never to it 'intentionally'! At least not without my dress on here! I was driving to work with my first 2 fingers up though. I was tellin everybody I passed "two!"

BTW....this dress falls right off when I type! If only my real clothing would do that!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

BTW....this dress falls right off when I type! If only my real clothing would do that!
So...you're an exhibitionist and want your clothes to fall off while you type?

You'll have to pardon me, I haven't had my coffee yet

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister has that same problem you have on her fingers, my DH gave her some horse cream that he sells and it helps with the cracks in her skin...I can ask him what it is if you are interested...I could send you some

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love the dress. Hubby is having major skin break out issues himself right now. the Dermatologist gave him a day cream and a night cream that really help. He has to wear finger cots on 3 of his fingers to protect them (he works outside).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

So...you're an exhibitionist and want your clothes to fall off while you type?

You'll have to pardon me, I haven't had my coffee yet
Me either! LOL!

Originally Posted by Bella713

My sister has that same problem you have on her fingers, my DH gave her some horse cream that he sells and it helps with the cracks in her skin...I can ask him what it is if you are interested...I could send you some
Can you PM me more info? I'm almost willing to try anything at this point! Almost!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should get some Vetrap-it comes in many colors and does not come off. I carry a pink roll in my gardening tote.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Swoot-swooo!

Sounds nasty though. Hope it clears up soon or you`ll have to create a whole new little wardrobe!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha ha, I thought that maybe you just had a very boring job! I have the same problem with eczema and skin cracking but I use Prevex cream and it has helped a lot! A tiny bit lasts through several washings.

You should write "You're number one!" across the tape!