Guess who's gonna be a "star"?!?!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got volunteered to be on TV for the shelter!
I'm talking about why people need to spay & neuter, particularly cats....& I'm showing off the kittens we've got above & beyond capacity!

I'm not sure when, I assume the semi-local TV channel, & I'm not sure how this is being paid for....but I'm game! If it gets animals adopted, $$ brought in, & animals altered, I'm all for it!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats awesome! I think you would be GREAT for it - we know that you have a heart of gold!

I am so happy for you!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome Natalie!! Is it the station out of Mkto? Let me know when it is so I can watch (if I get the station over here...
)

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I got volunteered to be on TV for the shelter!
I'm talking about why people need to spay & neuter, particularly cats....& I'm showing off the kittens we've got above & beyond capacity!

I'm not sure when, I assume the semi-local TV channel, & I'm not sure how this is being paid for....but I'm game! If it gets animals adopted, $$ brought in, & animals altered, I'm all for it!
I know that many of us would like to see you!! I am sure in this age of you tube and everything else that is around that you can post your TV showing. I am looking forward to it as I am sure many others are!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YouTube, yes! I'll even deal with my dratted three-hour dial-up download for a chance to see you do such a very cool thing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Awesome Natalie!! Is it the station out of Mkto? Let me know when it is so I can watch (if I get the station over here...
)
I dunno, I assume that's the station it'll be on! I'm not sure what it even is, let alone when it is!
I love how informed I am....

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now remember when you get on the cover of Time magazine you have to remember us folks here! I hope you don't mind people asking for your autograph too!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome! Congrats!! You'll do great, and what a great opportunity for the shelter. I don't know if I could do that though...I would take one look at the camera and
! I'm sure you're a born "star" though! Definitely post a link so we can all see you!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm afriad I'll
when I see the camera, but they already told me it isn't a "one shot" deal....I can re-shoot until I do it right!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I know that many of us would like to see you!! I am sure in this age of you tube and everything else that is around that you can post your TV showing. I am looking forward to it as I am sure many others are!
Oh of course!!. Try and get it on You Tube for us Nat

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an awesome opportunity! I am sure you will do great, just pretend you are talking to one of your fellow TCS cat lovers.

Where do I sign up for the fan clud?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I assume it'll be on KEYC or something like that & usually they have their clips online

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that's awesome!
Way to go!

I can't wait to see the clips of it!

I used to live in Minnesota, so I'm going to tell everyone I know there to watch it!
Let me know when it will be on and I'll definitely have them watch!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Hey tooo cool! Have you planned anything to say yet? Like are you going to use statistics or a story or something? I hope we get to see it!
I think they're gonna plan what I say.
We'll see, whatever they give me to say I plan to tweak, I won't read anything off or it'll be obvious I don't care about what I'm saying.

And I just checked like Kenz said, if it's on the local news station, the clip should be on their website! I'll let you guys know more as I know more.