*****KatKwiz #72*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know you have read the rules. This is an international community and we use the GMT clock. Here is today's question:

The sound the male cat makes when sexually excited, usually as a prelude to a fight over the favors of a female, is called ______________.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

Wow, I can't find the answer to that anywhere. I've been looking for about 25 minutes now.
I couldn't either. I gave up!
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

Caterwauling
Can you PM me with how you found that? It was driving me nuts. LoL
Don't post here....I don't want you to get discredited.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I couldn't either. I gave up!

Can you PM me with how you found that? It was driving me nuts. LoL
Don't post here....I don't want you to get discredited.
How would I get discredited? Will PM you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Caterwauling
Beautiful! That's what I like, a one word answer! It seems like most of us have figured out how to "fool" the sytem and submit a one word answer and you have even spelled it right, and yes, I would have been an ***hole, if you had not spelled it right.

A WHOLE, COMPLETE PAGE is dedicated to this subject:

http://www.thecatsite.com/Snips/108/...erwauling.html

I will always give the answer when I award the points. I actually thought I would be in bed by now because usually when I post a KatKwiz this late at night, I do not get the answer. So, this morning I posted at 4 a.m. Who knows the next time I may post while my wife is out of town and I am up all night?

Congratulations, you are indeed the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!

Since I get my interest points in the morning, I will pay you after I receive my points, meaning more points for you! I believe that would be 495.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I won something!
Wasn't sure about the rules so I thought the shorter the answer, the better. Thanks for doing all this

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I won something!
Wasn't sure about the rules so I thought the shorter the answer, the better. Thanks for doing all this
I was just kidding when I said one word answers. But I am trying to word my questions now so that you only need to provide one or two words to answer the questions. There was some kind of problem originally with TCS not accepting short answers, but now everybody seems to be doing it OK.

Here is another thought for you: If somebody donates me any more points before I wake up in the morning, I will have to give you even more points!

OK, just a joke, I need to go to bed.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

Wow, I can't find the answer to that anywhere. I've been looking for about 25 minutes now.
The reason that I was up yesterday morning at 4 a.m. and posted a KatKwiz is because of this very thing! So I decided this would be a good question because I didn't exactly know what is was called either but I did remember seeing a whole page article on it, right here on The Cat Site.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Beautiful! That's what I like, a one word answer! It seems like most of us have figured out how to "fool" the sytem and submit a one word answer and you have even spelled it right, and yes, I would have been an ***hole, if you had not spelled it right.
It is nothing to do with the number of words, just the number of characters in the words

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

It is nothing to do with the number of words, just the number of characters in the words
Gotcha! And that number would be 12. Which just so happens to be the length of
Caterwauling
So, some of us learned two things today. Thank you.