Pardon me, i am not a perch!!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Charlie, when i pick you up off the desk to cuddle you, you do not climb onto my shoulder because when you do, you like to turn around, dig your back paws into my collar bone, and wave your smelly bum an inch from my nose!! Um..i know the little bit under my monitor looks cosy..but mummy has her phone and beloved digital camera there, please can you put your reverse lights on and come back over here? Mummy loves you and she knows you're going crazy because the rain is stopping you from being outside, but can you please not climb up my window flyscreen!?!?!?!

Mummy still loves you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG, gotta love the smelly butt an itch from your face
I swear he did the biggest silent fart this morning! I had him curled up on my lap in the lounge, with a blanket wrapped around to keep his baldish butt warm...and this awful smell eminated from the fold in the blanket...i SWEAR it WASN'T me!! He dutch ovened me!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like Mooch! Who at this moment is in my lap pushing the keyboard tray in and making it hard to type. She's also pushing against my stomach with her feet and I'm not feeling 100% tonight in the tummy.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Sounds like Mooch! Who at this moment is in my lap pushing the keyboard tray in and making it hard to type. She's also pushing against my stomach with her feet and I'm not feeling 100% tonight in the tummy.
Aww poor you

Well i changed to a cordless optical mouse/keyboard set a few weeks ago, and only just realised i can escape them from Chuckies tummy when he's on the desk lol. I swear his winter coat is soo thick, the mouse vanished under his belly today!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Charlie, when i pick you up off the desk to cuddle you, you do not climb onto my shoulder because when you do, you like to turn around, dig your back paws into my collar bone, and wave your smelly bum an inch from my nose!! Um..i know the little bit under my monitor looks cosy..but mummy has her phone and beloved digital camera there, please can you put your reverse lights on and come back over here? Mummy loves you and she knows you're going crazy because the rain is stopping you from being outside, but can you please not climb up my window flyscreen!?!?!?!

Mummy still loves you
When I opened this, I expected to see a bird picture. I should have known better since Alley is on the back of my neck right now.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
And now hes back on the desk purring his head off, because im eating my home made pizza lol

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

And now hes back on the desk purring his head off, because im eating my home made pizza lol
If anybody (and anybody includes cats) eats my pizza, they will not be purring. I have four ingredients I use on pizza: jalapeños, jalapeños, jalapeños, and jalapeños. I do not have a ten gallon hat, but I know how to make pizza Texas style.
Is that right, Persi?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

If anybody (and anybody includes cats) eats my pizza, they will not be purring. I have four ingredients I use on pizza: jalapeños, jalapeños, jalapeños, and jalapeños. I do not have a ten gallon hat, but I know how to make pizza Texas style.
Is that right, Persi?
Aww poor kitty! lol

Mine is kitty safe

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ask him if he wants a cracker!
that is what I ask Tiger all the time!

Miagi hates going on my shoulder.