One for the younger TCSer's

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
And maybe some of the older crowd might know some of these....I was watching Boy Meets World earlier and then Full House came on. Do any of you remember watching all these kinds of shows..I still love them and Ill be 23 in a couple months. Even my kids (3&4) like to watch these shows.

Which shows have you liked or remember watching? And if you can even think of which episode was your favorite?

Heres some of my favs:
Saved by the Bell: Prom night for Kelly and Zack, and the movie where they get married.
Boy Meets World: When Cory and Topanga get married, when Eric and Jack become cheerleaders, when Cory gets mono and Topanga tells him that she likes him. I love this show...lol
Sister Sister: when Tia and Tamara get their licenses...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love all those shows, and I watch them about everyday on re-runs!

Saved by the Bell is on every morning from 7AM til 8AM and I watch it every morning while getting ready for work!

I loooove Home Improvement as well, thats on everynight from 5PM til 6PM so I watch that while eating dinner most of the time!

Full House is another good one, & I looooove Boy Meets World!

(I'm 23 by the way
)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still like Full House but I rarely ever see it on anymore. My sister who is 13 has the Full House dvd's.
I bought her season 1 and she went out and got the rest. I like Boy Meets World too, but I don't see that on very often anymore either. I still watch The Nanny every once in a while too.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm...

My favs are saved by the bell, Full house, Boy meets world, of course Golden Girls, and well rosanne
But so many episodes and I have to many favs

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

Hmm...

My favs are saved by the bell, Full house, Boy meets world, of course Golden Girls, and well rosanne
But so many episodes and I have to many favs
those and growing pains, Simpsons, Step by Step ( with patrick duffy) and i know iam forgetting others,lol!

and Im 29,lol

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm 21 and I still watch re-runs of Step By Step, Full House, Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, etc. And I still love them!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of the above...I loved the TGIF lineup on Friday nights. Does anyone remember Perfect Strangers? I loved that show!