My head hurts....

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
....I think I made my pony tail too tight this morning. It was so hot this morning that when I got out of the shower I just put my hair right up in a ponytail while wet and pinned it into submission. Now it hurts, but I don't want to let my hair down until after my bus ride home as I will probably roast! I even wore a skirt today in an effort to remain cool - so I have "chaffing" issues (TMI - sorry). Argh! I just want to go home and huge a cat and a kid (yes - in that order).

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww...I feel your pain.
My hair is to my waist and it is ALWAYS up in the heat. But I admit that I stopped wearing skirts when I got past a size 8 - due to that chafing you speak of. Now if they came with built-in shorts underneath...

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i always put my long hair up in a loose bun, for the same reasons, always to hot!!

and too as a size 18 girl, wear skorts only,lol

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember when I was little my Mom would pull my hair back so far that my eyes felt like they were squinting.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

....I think I made my pony tail too tight this morning. It was so hot this morning that when I got out of the shower I just put my hair right up in a ponytail while wet and pinned it into submission. Now it hurts, but I don't want to let my hair down until after my bus ride home as I will probably roast! I even wore a skirt today in an effort to remain cool - so I have "chaffing" issues (TMI - sorry). Argh! I just want to go home and huge a cat and a kid (yes - in that order).
AW hon, can't you repin it in the restroom? As far as the chaffing, can't you run to the nearest store and get some powder to stop that? That's why I don't wear skirts unless I have to.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

.... I even wore a skirt today in an effort to remain cool - so I have "chaffing" issues ).
Have you any sort of moisturiser to hand such as baby lotion?. It'll feel a bit greasy but it works a dream as well as soothing it.

A tight pony tail brings back memories of when i wore one as a child. I couldn't wait to get home from school to get my hair loose and get my fingers in amongst my hair for a good scratch

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I haven't worn my hair up in ages and I remember the times when I did and I did it to tight... Oh the pain! Maybe what gave you the bad headache was because of your hair being wet also..

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PinkRhinos4

I haven't worn my hair up in ages and I remember the times when I did and I did it to tight... Oh the pain! Maybe what gave you the bad headache was because of your hair being wet also..
I love the sympathy violin

Awww, poor Adilah..her hair hurts

Just kidding, I just thought it was funny..I hope your head feels better soon my dear

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Just kidding, I just thought it was funny..I hope your head feels better soon my dear
Thankyou.. I was only JK

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When its hot I will put my hair into a ponytail or french braid too-it keeps me cooler for a little bit but i know when its too tight. Thank goodness I can do my job in shorts and a tank top!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awwwww, aren't you sweet....NOT!

Hair came down shortly after entering the house, skirt off, shorts on and then my son wanted the hair clip in his hair - silly boy! Let's just say my hair is down and I have a nice light pair of pants on today!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Did you give your head a good scratch as well?
A nice little massage, thanks, but then Kevin wanted to help and just ended up pulling hair.