Our Gang....

ferocity302

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to give you a run down of our family really quick and somewhere along the road I will inevitably get in depth on each of our family members I'm sure.

We currently have:

1 Bearded Dragon

10 Cats... yes 10. LOL

1 - 9 year old American Tabby (rescue)

1 - 10 month old Black Short hair (private adoption)

1 approx 5 year old White with Tabby splotches (shelter adoption)

1 Approx a little over a year we are guessing Grey Tabby (rescue) and she has blessed us with 6 new babies as of the 12th of this month. 3 of them are Beige stiped, 1 is a black calico, 1 is light grey striped and the other looks just like mom.

We currently live in 2 seperate households so the first two live together and the last eight live together. Soon we will be combining households so, you guessed it, the zoo will be centrally located!

I am so lucky to have a guy that has a softer heart than mine and a love for kitties as much as me!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ferocity302

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to give you a run down of our family really quick and somewhere along the road I will inevitably get in depth on each of our family members I'm sure.

We currently have:

1 Bearded Dragon

10 Cats... yes 10. LOL

1 - 9 year old American Tabby (rescue)

1 - 10 month old Black Short hair (private adoption)

1 approx 5 year old White with Tabby splotches (shelter adoption)

1 Approx a little over a year we are guessing Grey Tabby (rescue) and she has blessed us with 6 new babies as of the 12th of this month. 3 of them are Beige stiped, 1 is a black calico, 1 is light grey striped and the other looks just like mom.

We currently live in 2 seperate households so the first two live together and the last eight live together. Soon we will be combining households so, you guessed it, the zoo will be centrally located!

I am so lucky to have a guy that has a softer heart than mine and a love for kitties as much as me!
I don't know what a bearded dragon is. Hand me the dunce hat.
The rest of your zoo sounds delightful. Looks like you are new here so let me give you a very hearty welcome. The most animals I have ever had at one time was two cats and one dog. And since I just bought a new townhome Friday, I cannot see having any more than the two cats I have now. However, I am not new to multiple animals in the house since when I was just a lad, my mother had around 15 chihuahuas running around the house. (Much to my chagrin.) My first dog was a Rottwieler, and I often thought the greatest dog on earth would be a hundred pound chihuahua.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very large family-but thats alright!!
I have 9 cats and 4 dogs...hehe.

Cant wait to see some pics of everyone!!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the wonderful place that is TCS. Sounds like you will fit right in here!