Luna and KoKo are going to their new home!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well remember me posting about the person who said the kitties werent pretty enough and I told them ok no you arent adopting my babies. Well we dug threw a whole bunch of applications and found someone who wanted Luna and KoKo together. They are going home thursday!
Its a single guy thats a police officer he just lost his 17 year old cat and wanted to get two this time. So thats great news for us! Meeka went to her home a couple weeks ago and is doing well. Kane and Selenas new owners backed out. Kane we should find a placement for soon. Selena will be harder all black cats just dont get adopted around here. But shes welcome to stay as long as she needs. Jayces owners paid the adoption fee signed the contract and never came to pick him up.
Weve been calling and emailing and havnt heard anything from them.
So we really have no clue what we are going to do with him. We cant put him up for adoption because he is technically adopted. Any ideas? Butch and Sundance just got put up for adoption weve already got tons of applications to dig threw. Ash is already adopted and we have tons of applications for Hickory and Willow. I think Ill have an empty house soon!

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i would say that jayces *owners* broke the adoption agreement by not taking placement of the kitten, so i would email them one last time, tell them they have X amount of days to come get him, and if they dont, he will be readopted out, and you will hold their money for X amount of days too.

you shouldnt have to wait forever,lol

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad that they found a great home - I am sure he will love them to pieces!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Not pretty enough? There's no kitten in the world that's not pretty enough.
Thats my opinion also. I will admit that Luna isnt the blackest black kitty. Shes got alot of brownish mixed in. But I still think shes adorable. And shes still young she doesnt have her adult fur in yet. But KoKo is just the prettiest little guy in the worl. His black is really black and his white is really really white. He has the cutest markins and the biggest boy head Ive seen on a kitten. You look at him and you can just tell hes a boy. Hes just gorgeous. When the lady said that I was like whatever goodbye. But this guy fell in love with their pics and really love what I told him about their personalities. Lunas real sweet and cuddly with a little evil streak. KoKo is all boy hes always running and playing. Hes not real cuddly but hes alot of fun.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love black kitties! How interesting that they don't get adopted. When I was adopting Sophie, I had to wait until after Halloween, because the local shelters won't let black cats/kittens be adopted around Halloween - I lived in Marblehead, Mass. which is right next to Salem, Mass (The Witch City!) I hope Selena does find a loving home soon - and I agree, if the prospective owner doesn't come to get the kittens within a certain time frame, they have forfeited their rights to adopt. What kind of responsible owners would they be?

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

I just love black kitties! How interesting that they don't get adopted. When I was adopting Sophie, I had to wait until after Halloween, because the local shelters won't let black cats/kittens be adopted around Halloween - I lived in Marblehead, Mass. which is right next to Salem, Mass (The Witch City!) I hope Selena does find a loving home soon - and I agree, if the prospective owner doesn't come to get the kittens within a certain time frame, they have forfeited their rights to adopt. What kind of responsible owners would they be?
I love black cats too. Black Tuxedo kittens go fast but Black and white like Calamity dont get adopted or all black cats.
I have no idea what the difference between Tuxedo and Black and white but apparently to people around here its huge.
We dont adopt black cats out during end of September to the begining of November because of Halloween.

The rescue sent a certified letter to the women who adopted Jayce saying she has 1 week to pick him up or else he will go back up for adoption. And that she has 2 weeks to come pick her money back up.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well they went to their new home yesterday and all I have to say is their owner is HOT!
He was so hot. I thought I was going to die. He was so cute with them too. He might adopt Selena in a month if shes still available. He just didnt have $300 to adopt three kittens. But OMG he was hot!