*****KatKwiz #71*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's be fair and try a different time slot today.

While most kittens are ready to leave their mom at twelve-weeks,
most ___________ are not fully mature enough to leave mom until they reach sixteen-weeks of age.

Please read the rules by clicking on the KatKwiz link below.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
i was going to say 'felines' or 'kittens' but that would be too obvious. even using the search on here there is a billion pages to go through *sighs*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

i was going to say 'felines' or 'kittens' but that would be too obvious. even using the search on here there is a billion pages to go through *sighs*
The blank refers to a specific type/breed of kitten.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Is that your final answer?
Alley put me up to this whole thing! She says that Persi is immature and she claims this is his problem. Actually this morning when I was looking for a question and found this, I became even madder than I was yesterday when I told somebody that Persi was sold to me at age of 7 weeks. Then I found out that most kittens should wait until 12 weeks. And NOW I found this. I guess I am lucky that Persi turned out to be such a good cat.

Yes, Himalayan is the correct answer. Here is the article:

While most kittens are ready to leave their mom at twelve-weeks, most Himalayans are not fully mature enough to leave mom until they reach sixteen-weeks of age. They do not appear to mature socially and emotionally as fast as their shorthaired and other purebred counterparts, but their sexual maturity develops at a normal pace.

This was found under Cat Breeds, Himalayans. This one took some digging but after the four minute answer yesterday I thought it was appropriate. CONGRATULATIONS, you are the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!
Today's payout is 490 points.