Got any suggestions

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For comedy movies, I am always looking for good comedy movies, and well I never seem to think of ones that come out, I also have so many that I havent seen I just dont know if its comedy or not
Ecspecially new movies my mind always draws a blank, so any suggestions on good comedy suggestions

az<3me

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yeah my mind gone blank too
oh, "Date Movie" is hilarious, "Bob the Butler", ummm....hmm..damn
okay, ill ask my hubby and write more later.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooo! I want to see Knocked Up too!

My fiance watched The Benchwarmers the other night and he was really impressed by it. He laughed outloud several times (which is rare for him)

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"RV" with Robin Williams is funny, "Fun with Dick and Jane" is hilarious too. "Over the Hedge" and "Flushed Away" are good animated flicks too.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite is not really a movie more of a special, it is the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, featuring Jeff Foxworthy, Larry The Cable Guy, Bill Englieud(not sure of the spelling) and Ron White. It is soooooooooo funny, I have the DVD and watch when I need a really good laugh.
Also Richard Jeni's comedy special, A Big Steaming Pile of Me is hilarious as well but a bit more R-rated then the first.
If it is laughs your looking for you can't go wrong with either one of those.

boog's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You can go out to Netflix.com and browse through all their movies, even if you are not a member. They are nicely organized there, so you can look through the comedy section, read the snippets on the shows, and then find the ones you want to rent.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my most favorite funny movie is "Fever Pitch"!! It is soooo funny! But of course I would like it, I am a big Red Sox fan. But even if you do not like sports at all, it is still a good movie. And I like "Over the Hedge" even though it's a kid's movie it is still hilarious! "Fun with Dick and Jane" is also good. For new movies, I did not like Shrek the Third. IMO it was the worst one yet.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

"RV" with Robin Williams is funny, "Fun with Dick and Jane" is hilarious too. "Over the Hedge" and "Flushed Away" are good animated flicks too.
I loooove RV!

If your looking for a Romantic Comedy- 'The Holiday' is amazing!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A classic - Court Jester with Danny Kaye

More recent - The Holiday with Cameron Dias.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Older but my all-time favourite: The Party with Peter Sellers.
OMG - that movie is hilarious! That man was brilliant.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

OMG - that movie is hilarious! That man was brilliant.
I have to agree. When our daughter was about 16 I told her we were going to rent that movie so she could see it. She basically told me that she hardly thought she would be interested in a movie from my youth. Guess what! Now it is also one of her favourite movies as well.

I seriously had an "accident" during the first 15 minutes of that movie from laughing so hard.

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dodgeball, Benchwarmers, Baseketball, Cheaper by the Dozen, Anchorman, Bruce Almighty,... is all I can think of off the top of my head.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanx for the suggestions everyone
Keep em coming, see now I dont feel so unprivlaged lol, I seen a majority some of u have mentiond, the holiday
RV, Fun with Dick and Jane
!

But please everyone keep the suggestions coming
I cant wait for that Evan Almighty to come out, Bruce Almighty was halarious, and well Knocked up looks so funny too