Help!!! Our neighbourhood needs prayers!!!!!

emeraldlily90

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My neighbours were found dead in their home today. One of our neighbours who found them said it looked like the father(a WWF wrestler) murdered his wife and 7 year old son before killing himself. I don't know what our street must be thinking, especially the woman who found them dead. I just hope we can forget about this. I can't take it.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh god how awful! And the family can't get any peace or justice because they can't arrest the father

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't understand what this world is coming to.Many prayers for the neighborhood.
May he burn in h*ll for all eternity for what he did to his child and wife.I for one will not mourn his death--he's a useless piece of scum.

kimmykat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What I don't understand is why do the parents always kill the kids? Killing your spouse is bad enough but why take the kids with you? I don't get it.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I don't understand what this world is coming to.Many prayers for the neighborhood.
May he burn in h*ll for all eternity for what he did to his child and wife.I for one will not mourn his death--he's a useless piece of scum.
I don't know if anyone will find that a bit harsh or not, but i agree. Taking his own life was the cowards way out for what he's done

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems like one reads/hears about these types of sensless acts more and more. What a tragic waste of lives.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard about that on the news this morning, I am sending hugs and prayers from Mississippi for his family, and for you and your neighbors.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy cow I saw this information on the WWF (?) last night when Vince McMann was giving a speech and a 3 hour tribute. I thought they were all murdered I did not know it was the fathers doing? I am so sorry, its strange to talk to someone who lives next door. Sending you and your neighborhood vibes.

Vince McMann did not give out any information on what went down, all he said was that all three were found dead in their home, so I assumed it was murder.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it was reported on our local news station as a double murder-suscide

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I feel bad for everyone involved but I dont think that anyone should jump to conclusions about what happened. Right now police can only speculate as to what happened and what if the media is just blowing this out of proportion saying that is was murder suicide just over the fact that is was a wwe wrestler that was killed also. Its tragic enough that three lives were taken but I dont think that we should be condemming someone to h*ll right away before anyone even knows whats going on.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, whatever the situation, my prayers are with the surviving family and for the poor person who found them.

I just read an article about it....the wrestler in question - Chris Beniot - was Canadian.