New to the site, and the Cat world

uakellie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! I just adopted my first kitty ever! I am 23, and when I was growing up both my mother and brother were very allergic to cats, so I never got to have one. I am not living in an apartment, and decided it is my time to get one! so I adopted a 3 month old male tuxedo.

So there you have it, that is my story. pictures, and updates will come as me and my new kitty grow with each other!

-Kellie

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Kellie
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your new kitty to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

mcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome from me and my 4 kitties: Peaches, Paisley, Arthur and Josie. You'll really like it here. A lot of people know a lot of things, so don't be afraid to ask questions. Enjoy.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Kellie -- Welcome to TCS!

I'm glad your time has come to bring a kitty into your life. It won't take long for you to discover how rewarding that relationship will be, and I'm glad you've found us too. There's a wealth of information to be found here, among people who really understand "life with a kitty", so don't be shy.

Looking forward to meeting your little guy, and hearing about his antics.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by UAKellie

Hi everyone! I just adopted my first kitty ever! I am 23, and when I was growing up both my mother and brother were very allergic to cats, so I never got to have one. I am not living in an apartment, and decided it is my time to get one! so I adopted a 3 month old male tuxedo.

So there you have it, that is my story. pictures, and updates will come as me and my new kitty grow with each other!

-Kellie
That sounds just great, Kellie. Glad to have you here!
I have a feeling that you and new kitty (name yet?) are going to have a great time together.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kellie! Nice to meet you! My name is Lori and I am 23 also! I am married and we own a cat named Wesley. Glad you could join us here on TCS! Hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to learning more about you and you kitty! See ya around the forums!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and a welcome to the site !

Its great here theres always lots to do and see
it can become a bit of an addiction
but dont worry you are among good friends

Glad you dropped by to join us - enjoy the forums

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to tcs- should you have any problems with your new addition then you have come to the right place for help, advice and vibes if required

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
If you have any questions, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi

I hope you will post some photos, we like pictures here