Chavs

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do you have chavs in america? If so in England they are a pain.. they seem to love annoying people and sit of peoples garden walls..I.E mine...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've read about them and I think what we have here is "white trash" or "trailer trash". Wouldn't know politeness if it smacked them in the face.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by PinkRhinos4

Here is a picture of a chav
I'm going to have nightmares now
I don't know about you but because they all wear the same sort of clothing, have their hair the same, wear those horrible massive earrings, use the same trowel to put their makeup on with, they all look like their cloned!!.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I'm going to have nightmares now
I don't know about you but because they all wear the same sort of clothing, have their hair the same, wear those horrible massive earrings, use the same trowel to put their makeup on with, they all look like their cloned!!.
You are so right... The big gold tacky bling is awful.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use the term Ghetto Trash for those on my street that are inconsiderate. This one lady across the terrace pushes her 5 y.o. in a plastic cart around the street at 7am. Imagine the noise echoing on a terrace. To make matters worst, she stops in front of our house b/c there are two cement Lions on the cement wall that he has to touch, one by one, before they can pass the house. I only heard her once she we moved in but if she wakes me up daily, she will get an earful from me.

We also have druggie/metal heads on the corner that have a billion trashy cars blocking the entrance to our side of the terrace. When we moved in on Saturday we couldn't fit thru with our car and I yelled out loud(cursing too). The parking spaces are angled so you can only park if you enter the blocked way.
My cursing got the mother to speak up to her son or guest and they moved the beat up car.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live out in a rural area and they are lots of those types of people here!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PinkRhinos4

Do you have chavs in america? If so in England they are a pain.. they seem to love annoying people and sit of peoples garden walls..I.E mine...
I do not know what a chav is.
Maybey I'm one and don't know it.